National Current Affairs in November 2018
In this we have given, November Month National Current Affairs and their other details. This is very important for all Competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, RRB, and all PSC Examinations.
To Get Topic Wise Monthly Current Affairs PDF Join Our Whatsapp Group….
Whatsapp Group Click Here
National Affairs Current Affairs:
Renaming of Jharsuguda Airport
- Cabinet approves renaming of Jharsuguda Airport, Odisha as “Veer Surendra Sai Airport, Jharsuguda”.
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Support and Outreach Programme
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Support and Outreach Programme in New Delhi.
- The MSME Outreach Programme will run for 100 days covering 100 Districts throughout the country.
Railways eliminates Unmanned Level Crossings (UMLCs) on Broad Gauge
- Indian Railway has taken a mission area to eliminate all Unmanned Level Crossings (UMLCs) on Broad Gauge.
Four new Supreme Court judges sworn in
- Justices Hemant Gupta, R.Subhash Reddy, M.R. Shah and Ajay Rastogi were sworn in as judges of the Supreme Court, taking its strength to 28.
Manipur government declares war on drugs
- Manipur government has declared a war on drugs affecting a significant number of people in the state.
Rs 1 crore loan in 59 minutes for MSMEs
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced major steps including 59-minute loan portal for sanction of up to one crore rupees for small and medium enterprises (MSME).
Gyan Kumbh inaugurated
- President Kovind inaugurated two-day Gyan Kumbh in Haridwar.
Jharakhand to become ODF [open defecation free state]
- Jharakhand to become ODF [open defecation free state] by 15th of this month.
Diwali celebration with jawans of the Indian Army and ITBP
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi celebrated Diwali with jawans of the Indian Army and ITBP, at Harsil, one of the remotest border posts in Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand celebrates its 18th Foundation Day
- Uttarakhand is celebrating its 18th Foundation Day. It became a state of the Union, after separation from Uttar Pradesh.
GPS Mapping of Government Schools and Personnel Location System launched
- Nagaland Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio has launched GPS Mapping of Government Schools and Personnel Location System.
‘Sangwari’ polling booths
- The Election Commission has set up ‘Sangwari’ polling booths in various constituencies of Chhattisgarh to encourage women voters to exercise their franchise in the Assembly elections.
- ‘Sangwari’means friend. These women friendly booths will be manned by all-female staff including presiding officers, supervisors and security personnel.
Lok Sabha Secretary General gets one-year extension
- The tenure of the Lok Sabha Secretary General, Snehlata Shrivastava, has been extended by Speaker Sumitra Mahajan for one year.
India International Trade Fair
- Culture Minister Dr Mahesh Sharma inaugurated the 38th India International Trade Fair (IITF) at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi. This year the theme of the fair is Rural Enterprises in India. In this year’s fair Afghanistan is the Partner Country, while Nepal is the Focus Country.
Rs 75 commemorative coin to mark 75th anniversary of Tricolour hoisting by Bose
- The government decided to release a Rs 75 commemorative coin on the occasion of 75th anniversary of the hoisting of Tricolour for the first time by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose at Port Blair.
- Indian Coast Guard (ICG) initiated a large-scale series of pre-emptive and proactive measures to prevent loss of fishermen lives at sea in the wake of alerts on cyclone in Bay of Bengal since November 09, 2018.
- The cyclonic storm ‘Gaja’ over interior Tamilnadu moved nearly westwards, weakened into a deep depression.
- The severe cyclonic storm ‘Gaja’ over Bay of Bengal crossed Tamilnadu & Puducherry coast between Nagapattinam and Vedaranniyam.
1000 fast-track courts to dispose of rape, POCSO cases
- Women and Child Development Ministry has approved setting up over one thousand Fast Track Special Courts to dispose of pending cases of rape and POCSO Act across the country.
Government delegates powers to local bodies for giving environmental clearance
- The Government has delegated powers to local bodies to ensure compliance of environmental conditions for buildings, construction and area development projects measuring between 20,000 and 50,000 square metres.
Amendment of 6th schedule of Constitution
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said the Centre will take necessary steps for amendment of 6th schedule of the Constitution to give provision for direct funding to Autonomous District Councils.
Inauguration of Kundli-Manesar Palwal Western Peripheral Expressway and Ballabhgarh-Mujesar metro line
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Kundli-Manesar section of the Western Peripheral Expressway.
- He also inaugurated the 3.2-kilometre long Escorts Mujesar-Ballabhgarh corridor of the Delhi Metro.
- He also laid the foundation stone for Vishwakarma Kaushal Vishwa Vidyalaya.
7th International Tourism Mart
- The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, in association with the Department of Tourism, Government of Tripura and the North Eastern States is organizing the “International Tourism Mart” in Agartala, Tripura from the 22nd to 24th November 2018.
‘Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC)’
- Union HRD Minister Shri Prakash Javadekar through video conferencing launched the ‘Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC) program under Innovation cell of MHRD in New Delhi.
- Ministry of Human Resource Development has established an “Innovation cell” at AICTE with a purpose to systematically foster the culture of Innovation in all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) across the country.
Haryana enhances DA by 6 % for government employees
- Haryana Government has enhanced Dearness Allowance (DA) by 6 per cent for State Government employees with effect from July 1, 2018.
Allied and Healthcare Professions Bill, 2018
- Cabinet approves the Allied and Healthcare Professions Bill, 2018 for regulation and standardisation of education and services by allied and healthcare professionals.
Cabinet approves setting up of Medical College at Silvassa
- Cabinet approves setting up of Medical College at Silvassa in the UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Commemoration of the 550th Birth Anniversary of Shri Guru Nanak Devji
- Cabinet approves Commemoration of the 550th Birth Anniversary of Shri Guru Nanak Devji.
44 new coal blocks found in four eastern states
- The Geological Survey of India (GSI) has said it has found 44 new coal blocks in four states of Eastern India.
Domestic Gold Council in India
- The Government has decided to set up a domestic Gold Council in India. Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhu said this while inaugurating the 2nd Edition of India Gold and Jewellery Summit in New Delhi.
Jharkhand Day celebration
- Jharkhand Day is being celebrated today at the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) in Goa. Jharkhand is the focus state at this year’s IFFI. This is for the first time that any state has been made focus state at the festival.
Maldivian Foreign Minister 4-day visit to India
- Maldivian Foreign Minister Abdulla Shahid has arrived in New Delhi on a four-day visit to India.
Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved continuation of ACROSS
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved continuation of the nine sub-schemes of the umbrella scheme “Atmosphere & Climate Research-Modelling Observing Systems & Services (ACROSS)” during 2017-2020 at an estimated cost of Rs. 1450 crore.
- It will be implemented by the Ministry of Earth Sciences through its institutes namely India Meteorological Department (IMD), Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting (NCMRWF), and Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Service(INCOIS).
- The National Festival for Children of Child Care Institutions (CCIs)- “Hausla 2018” of the Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD) was inaugurated by the Secretary, Shri Rakesh Srivastava, in New Delhi.
- 2018 theme – “Child Safety”.
High-End Skill Development Centre
- India’s premier National Research Laboratory CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology (CSIR-IMTECH) announced a new partnership with Merck, a leading German science and Technology Company, to establish a ‘High End Skill Development Centre’ in CSIR-IMTECH, Chandigarh.
Nagaland Tourist Police
- Nagaland Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio launched the state Tourist Police at Police Headquarter in Kohima.
- Nagaland becomes the second state in the North East to introduce Tourist Police.
- Tourist Police will be deployed during Hornbill Festival of Nagaland, which starts from 1st December to give safety and security of tourists.
Logo and Brochure of Logix India
- Union Minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation, Suresh Prabhu, launched the logo and brochure of Logix India 2019 in New Delhi.
- Logix India 2019 is scheduled to take place in New Delhi from 31stJanuary to 2ndFebruary 2019.The mega logistics event is being organized by the Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO).
Emergency Response Support System
- The Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh launched Emergency Response Support System (ERSS) for Himachal Pradesh at Mandi.
- Himachal Pradesh is the first state to launch pan-India single emergency number ‘112’ under ERSS.
Comprehensive review of the progress of Urban Missions
Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister of State (I/C) Housing & Urban Affairs will be reviewing the progress of Urban Missions in the eight States of North-Eastern region on 1st Dec 2018.
2018 Important Dates and Days – Click Here
2018 Current Affairs Download – Click Here