NATA Exam Registration Last Date 2021 Extended – Get Information Here: The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is administered by the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture, which is a division of the Council of Architecture in New Delhi. The first test will take place on April 10, 2021, and the second test will take place on June 12, 2021. The last date for registering for the first test has also been extended until April 1, 2021.
NATA Registration Date 2021 Extended Details:
Name of the Board
|The National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
Name of the Exam
|The National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2021|
April 10, 2021 & June 12, 2021
April 1, 2021
Last Date Extended
NATA Last Date Extended:
- The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national exam for admission to undergraduate architecture programmes. The exam assesses applicants’ aptitude for a particular field of study in areas such as drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic perception, and analytical thinking, all of which are attributes that can be learned over time and are relevant to architecture. The Council has issued the Minimum Standards of Architectural Education Regulations, 2020, which state, among other things, that applicants must pass an Aptitude Test in Architecture administered by the Council of Architecture in order to be admitted to the B.Arch. programme.
- In addition, owing to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Council, with the approval of the Central Government, has relaxed the requirements for admission to the first year of a five-year B.Arch. programme. College Course, by changing the eligibility for the academic year 2021-2022 to “No applicant shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects, or has obtained a 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a mandatory course.”
- The Council of Architecture administers the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) at the national level for admission to the five-year B.Arch degree programme at all recognised institutions in India. NATA scores are used by admissions authorities at various government, government-aided, and unaided architecture schools and colleges. Drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, and critical thinking capacity are all tested in this test.
- The test is divided into two sections: the first is a drawing test on paper, and the second is an online test of multiple choice questions on physics, chemistry, mathematics, and general aptitude. NATA is a one-day review that is conducted twice a year throughout the world. The NATA exam lasts three hours and carries a cumulative score of 200 points.
- The date for registering for the first test has also been extended until April 1, 2021. The first test will take place on April 10, 2021. Interested candidates can register for NATA 2021 via the website www.nata.in or our blog. Those who are eligible for the NATA 2021 can apply here.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The first test will take place on April 10, 2021.
The second test will take place on June 12, 2021.
The last date for registering for the first test has also been extended until April 1, 2021.