NASA Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist Role || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has one position open for a Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist for filling up vacancies. This position is located at Washington, DC. By December 3, 2021, applicants must submit their applications.
NASA Job Vacancies 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)|
|Name of the post||
Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist
No of vacancies
NASA Recruitment 2021 Qualification:
Candidates must have one year of specialized experience comparable to the next lower grade, which has provided you with the specific competences required to successfully perform the activities.
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Communications and Media
- Multimedia Technologies
- Executive Management
- Public Communications and Outreach
The salary range for this position is $144,128 – $172,500 per year. Aspirants can refer to the official notification for more information. Below is a direct link to the official notification for download.
NASA Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the qualifications and eligibility requirements listed in this vacancy announcement. To determine your qualifications and referral status, interview.
How to Apply NASA Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates Go to NASA official website.
- click on the about, go to the career tab
- click on search job link
- Select Notification from the drop-down menu.
- After reviewing all of the eligibility requirements, click the Apply Online button on the position announcement.
- If you are a first-time user, build an account and log in with your email address and password.
- Fill out the application form and download for more reference.
Candidates can apply through the direct link here.
There are only one vacancies allotted for this recruitment.
The Job Location in NASA Recruitment 2021 is Washington, DC.