NASA Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply for Supervisory Business Development Specialist Role || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! For the purpose of filling vacancies, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) have one position vacant for a Supervisory Business Development Specialist. The location of this position is Kennedy Space Center in Florida. Applicants must submit their applications by December 8, 2021.
NASA Job Vacancies 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)|
Name of the post
|Supervisory Business Development Specialist|
|No of vacancies||
|Kennedy Space Center, FL|
NASA Recruitment 2021 Qualification:
There are no educational requirements for this position.
- Employee and Team Leadership
- Partnership and Business Development
- Project Work and Team Management
- Stakeholder Management
The salary range for this position is $128,940 – $167,622 per year. Aspirants can refer to the official notification for more information. Below is a direct link to the official notification for download.
NASA Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the qualifications and eligibility requirements listed in this vacancy announcement. To determine your qualifications and referral status, interview.
How to Apply NASA Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates Go to NASA official website.
- click on the about, go to the career tab
- click on search job link
- Select Notification from the drop-down menu.
- After reviewing all of the eligibility requirements, click the Apply Online button on the position announcement.
- If you are a first-time user, build an account and log in with your email address and password.
- Fill out the application form and download for more reference.
Candidates can apply through the direct link here.
There are only one vacancy allotted for this recruitment.
The Job Location in NASA Recruitment 2021 is Kennedy Space Center, FL.