NASA Recruitment 2022 Out – Apply Online for Administrative Manager Posts | Apply Online. National Aeronautical and Space Administration (NASA) has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Administrative Manager Vacancies on the Official Site. Interested Candidates, who has completed their Education Qualification, can fulfill his dreams by joining NASA.
If you are Eligible, Kindly Check This!!!
Candidates who are interested in NASA Jobs and have completed all the educational eligibility criteria can read full notification here before applying online.
NASA Recruitment 2022 Notification
|National Aeronautics And Space Administration|
|Starting Date to Apply||
|Last Date to Apply||
Mode of Apply
Job Notification Released
NASA Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- You must meet qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- If selected, you will be required to complete a financial disclosure statement.
- If the individual selected is currently at the GS-14 grade level, they will be detailed at their current grade and step. If the individual is a current GS-13 they will be temporarily promoted to the GS-14 level.
- Please see the “Additional Information” section for important information about COVID-19 vaccination requirements for federal employees.
NASA Recruitment 2022 Duties:
- Manage Aviation Service Program (AS) cost and budget. This includes creating a budget and tracking monthly performance to plan metrics. Oversee Program and Aircraft Operations Division (AOD) financials.
- Supports technical management of AOD programs.
- Lead Program meetings and activities.
- Manage Space Act Agreements, Inter-agency Agreements, Memoranda of Agreement (MOAs), commercial/federal partnerships, etc. at the Division level.
- Provide management oversight of materials and equipment requisitioned through NASA’s Aircraft Management Information System (NAMIS).
NASA Recruitment 2022 Job Description:
As the Aviation Services Program Manager within the Aircraft Operations Division, you will be responsible for management of resource allocations, budget priorities, planning, agreement development and execution, and contractor oversight. You will provide oversight of the Division’s budget while interacting with a diverse team comprised of managers, aircraft maintainers, engineers, and pilots, to affect the missions and operations of the Division.
How to Apply for NASA Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- A complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (ET) on the closing date of the announcement to receive consideration. To begin the application process, click on the ‘Apply’ link. You will need to be logged into your USAJOBS account to apply. If you do not have a USAJOBS account, you will need to create one before beginning the application.
- After acknowledging you have reviewed your application package, complete the “Include Personal Information” section as you deem appropriate and click to continue with the application process. You will be taken to the online application which you must complete in order to apply for the position. Complete the online application, verify all required documentation is included with your application package, and submit the application.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
If the individual selected is currently at the GS-14 grade level, they will be detailed at their current grade and step. If the individual is a current GS-13 they will be temporarily promoted to the GS-14 level.
As the Aviation Services Program Manager within the Aircraft Operations Division, you will be responsible for management of resource allocations, budget priorities, planning, agreement development and execution.
Candidates are advised to apply for this Administrative Manage posts from above mentioned link.