NASA Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2021 Last Date To Apply – Apply Online: The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has announced one vacancy for Supervisory Electrical Engineer. Interested applicants must apply by April 19, 2021. If you’re looking for a career in the field of aeronautics and space science, don’t miss out on this opportunity. All eligibility information can be found in our blog.
NASA is looking for electrical engineers in the year 2021. Below are descriptions of the qualifications, wage, selection process, and other information. Candidates interested in the roles will learn more about them by visiting our forum. For your convenience, we’ve provided a direct link to the application form. For the most up-to-date details on their dream work, candidates are encouraged to visit our blog.
NASA Electrical Engineer Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying online for NASA Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2021, an applicant must meet all of the eligibility requirements. As a result, make sure that everything on this page is correct. You must have completed a bachelor’s or graduate degree with a major in either Engineering or Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science, or another area of physical science from an ABET approved college or university. Degrees must have been earned in the year of the initial accreditation, or the subsequent year.
- Define and oversee the technological, financial, and schedule criteria of a wide range of branch projects and new business ventures.
- On numerous ongoing programmes, assist the Branch Head in handling Engineering Support Service contracts and contractor team members.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the Branch’s strategic goals.
- Manage the laboratories and equipment at the branch. Ensure that lab room, facilities, and processes meet NASA regulations and safety and health requirements, including but not limited to lab management, calibration, craftsmanship, and housekeeping.
- Assume command of new business, plans, and internal research and development.
- You must fulfil the qualifications criteria by the announcement’s deadline.
- If you’re chosen, you’ll have to fill out a financial disclosure statement.
- Without further competition, a temporary promotion/detail can be extended or made permanent.
NASA Electrical Engineer Salary Details 2021:
- Candidates who are chosen will be paid between $122,530 and $159,286 a year.
- The salary information is included in the official notice.
NASA Required Documents:
- SF-50/ Notification of Personnel Action
Preferred proof of qualifying education:
- An unofficial transcript
- A copy of an official transcript
- A copy of a degree (i.e. a picture or scan)
- A list of completed/credited courses that includes, the title, course code, and number of semester etc
Candidates that meet the criteria will apply. Go to NASA’s official website. Select Supervisory Electrical Engineer Notification from the drop-down menu. After reviewing all of the eligibility requirements, click the Apply Online button on the position announcement. If you’re a first-time user, build an account and log in with your email address and password. Fill out the application form and send it in.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
NASA has announced one vacancy for Supervisory Electrical Engineer.
Interested applicants must apply by April 19, 2021.
Candidates who are chosen will be paid between $122,530 and $159,286 a year.