NASA Job Vacancy 2021 Out – Apply Online || No Qualification Need: The National Aeronautics and Space Administration has posted job openings for Quality Assurance Specialist (Aerospace). For this role, there is just one opening. Candidates that match the conditions can apply between November 9, 2021 and November 17, 2021. The job will take place in El Paso, Texas. Candidates can apply right now if they are interested.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Details:
The Board’s Name
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration|
The Post’s Title
Quality Assurance Specialist (Aerospace)
El Paso, TX
NASA Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
This job does not have an education qualification requirement. You must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of the position
NASA Recruitment 2021 Salary:
The salary for the post is $ $108,885 – $141,548 per year. For more details candidates can refer given below link.
- JSC Environmental and Occupational Health requirements and facilities are overseen by the Forward Operations Location site manager.
- Before products are accepted by NASA, it is verified that they meet contractual requirements.
- Creates and implements high-quality surveillance plans.
- Deliver results and recommendations to Branch and Division Chiefs via written and verbal briefings across departments.
- All matters surrounding a Forward Operations Location on a commercial airfield are handled by NASA in collaboration with the city of El Paso.
- This post is only open to U.S. citizens, nationals, or those who have pledged loyalty to the United States. The position is subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- You must meet the qualification standards by the announcement’s deadline.
- If you’re chosen, you’ll have to fill out a financial disclosure statement.
- Important information about COVID-19 vaccination requirements for government employees can be found in the “Additional Information” section.
How to Apply NASA Job Vacancy 2021?
- For further information, candidates should visit https://www.usajobs.gov.
- Look for job openings for “Quality Assurance Specialist (Aerospace) “on the Careers page.
- To begin the application process, select the Apply option.
- You must be logged into your USAJOBS account to apply. If you don’t already have a USAJOBS account, you’ll need to create one before proceeding with the application.
- Whether or not to include your résumé and/or any supporting documents in your application package is entirely up to you.
- To continue with the application procedure, fill in the fields as needed.
- Press the Submit button to get a printout.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is 1 number of vacancies for the post.
Eligible candidates can apply from 09.11.2021 to 17.11.2021.
The salary for the post is $108,885 – $141,548 per year.