NASA Physical Scientist Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online: The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) have a Physical Scientist position open. Interested applicants may apply between May 7th and May 11th, 2021. Don’t miss this chance if you’re interested in a career in aeronautics or space science. Our blog contains all eligibility material.
NASA is looking for physical scientists in the year 2021. The qualifications, pay, selection process, and other details are listed below. Candidates who are interested in the positions should visit our forum to learn more about them. We’ve included a direct connection to the application form for your convenience. Candidates are encouraged to visit our blog for the most up-to-date information on their dream job.
NASA Physical Scientist Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration|
Name of the Post
|Physical Scientist (AST, Science Program Management)|
Multiple Program Scientist positions in the Earth Science, Heliophysics, Planetary Science, Astrophysics, or Biological & Physical Sciences Divisions, Exploration Science Strategy & Integration Office, Front Office, and/or other SMD programme offices will be filled by the Science Mission Directorate (SMD) at NASA Headquarters.
NASA Physical Scientist Criteria:
Before applying online for NASA Physical Scientist Recruitment 2021, an applicant must meet all of the eligibility requirements. As a result, make sure that everything on this page is correct. You must have completed a four-year programme at an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree in physical science, engineering, or mathematics, with at least 24 semester hours in physical science and/or related engineering science such as physics, dynamics, and material properties. Have a mix of education and experience: education equal to one of the majors mentioned above, plus sufficient experience or additional education, including at least 24 semester hours in physical science and/or related engineering science.
- Plans, manages, and leads cross-functional scientific activities in a variety of academic disciplines.
- Under technical, analytical, budgetary, and programmatic constraints, implements balanced programmes across the scope of a research portfolio.
- Oversees peer review study and appraisal systems, including the development solicitation, and assesses scientific merit proposals.
- Initiates and tracks research contracts, grants, and cooperative arrangements, and makes recommendations to management for selections that include peer review and programmatic considerations.
- Provides strategic and tactical strategies that are aligned with NASA goals and national guidelines, as well as creative and implementable solutions
- Multiple stakeholders, including the scientific community, external advisory committees, senior NASA officials, interagency and foreign partners, and programmes and initiatives at NASA Centers, are communicated with, engaged with, and built consensus with.
NASA Physical Scientist Salary Details 2021:
- The salary for the post is $122,530 to $172,500 per year.
- The salary information is included in the official notice.
NASA Required Documents:
Preferred proof of qualifying education:
- An unofficial transcript
- A copy of an official transcript
- A copy of a degree (i.e. a picture or scan)
- A list of completed/credited courses that includes, the title, course code, and number of semester etc
How to Apply NASA Physical Scientist Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates Go to NASA official website.
- Select Physical Scientist Notification from the drop-down menu.
- After reviewing all of the eligibility requirements, click the Apply Online button on the position announcement.
- If you are a first-time user, build an account and log in with your email address and password.
- Fill out the application form and send it.
The Job location for the post is Washington.
Interested applicants may apply between May 7th and May 11th, 2021
The salary for the post is $122,530 to $172,500 per year.