NASA Mechanical Engineer Job Openings 2021 out – Apply Now: The National Aeronautics and Space Administration have posted a recruiting notice for the positions of Mechanical Engineer, AST, and Mechanical Experimental Equipment on its website. Kennedy Space Center is the location of the job.
From June 3, 2021 until June 9, 2021, eligible individuals can apply. Candidates interested in applying for this position should go to the official website and review the eligibility criteria and details before applying online, OR scroll down to the bottom of this page for further information and an online application link.
NASA Mechanical Engineer Job Openings 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration|
|Name of the Post||
Mechanical Engineer, AST, and Mechanical Experimental Equipment
|Kennedy Space Center, FL|
NASA Mechanical Engineer Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have successfully completed a bachelor’s or graduate degree with a major in either Engineering (or) Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science, or another discipline of physical science from an ABET approved college or university.
- Degrees in engineering technology are not considered to be qualifying for this position. Degrees must have been received in the year of, or any year subsequent to the original date of accreditation.
- A combination of mathematics, statistics, and computer science must be included in the curriculum for a total of 30 semester hours. 15 semester hours must be in a mixture of statistics and mathematics, including differential and integral calculus, out of a total of 30 semester hours.
- Provides guidance on spacecraft and launch vehicle design, handling, assembly, and integration
- Identifies and corrects performance flaws and design flaws, comprehends failures and patterns, suggests policy and process adjustments, and conducts analysis.
- Ascertains that processing activities follow specified procedures and that hardware and equipment meet defined specifications and criteria.
- Provides test and checkout documentation needs, including problem reports, risk/safety analyses, and troubleshooting strategies, to contractor counterparts.
- Provides recommendations for the extension, modification, or adoption of new lines of attack or inquiry relating to mechanical engineering activities for spacecraft and launch vehicle systems handling, access, assembly, and integration
- Extensions, revisions, or adoption of new lines of plans or inquiry relating to mechanical engineering tasks for handling, access, assembly, and integration of spacecraft systems are recommended for projects involving mechanical systems
NASA Mechanical Engineer Salary Details 2021:
- The salary for the post is $92,763 to $120,593 per year.
- The salary information is included in the official notice.
Conditions of Employment
- This position is open to U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S
- Position subject to pre-employment background investigation
- You must meet qualifications requirements by the closing date of this announcement
- This position may require a one year trial period
The following documents are required:
- An unofficial transcript
- A copy of an official transcript
- A copy of a degree (i.e. a picture or scan)
- A list of completed/credited courses that includes, the title, course code, and number of semester, quarter or classroom hours for each course.
How to Apply NASA Mechanical Engineer Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates Go to NASA official website.
- Select Mechanical Engineer Notification from the drop-down menu.
- After reviewing all of the eligibility requirements, click the Apply Online button on the position announcement.
- If you are a first-time user, build an account and log in with your email address and password.
- Fill out the application form and send it.
The Job location for the post is Kennedy Space Center, FL.
Eligible candidates can apply from 03.06.2021 to 09.06.2021
The salary for the post is $92,763 to $120,593 per year.