NASA Research Aerospace Engineer Recruitment 2021 OUT – Download Notification PDF and Apply Online Here. National Aeronautics and Space Administration has released the recruitment notification for the post of Research Aerospace Engineer, AST, Stability, control and Performance. There are totally 05 vacancies offered for various location. Vacancy details will given below on this page. Candidates who willing to apply for this recruitment are advised to visit the official site and check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online. OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Online Application
Online application for this recruitment will receive from 15.04.2021 and last date to apply for this recruitment up to 19.04.2021 on their official site only. No other mode of application will be count. Candidates need not to worry about how to apply and / or Where to download the application form. We provide the application form direct link and detailed notification on this page. Kindly refer it till end and apply immediately. And avoid last minute Rush.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||National aeronautics and space administration|
|Name of the Post||Research Aerospace Engineer, AST, Stability, Control and Performance|
|Number of vacancy||05|
|Starting date to apply||15.04.2021|
|Last date to apply||19.04.2021|
NASA Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
1 vacancy in the following locations:
- Los Angels, CA
- Mountain View, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Cambridge, MA
- Hampton, VA
NASA Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate must have successfully completed a bachelor’s or graduate degree with a major in either
- Engineering from a college or university that has ABET accredited engineering programs (OR)
- Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science*, or other field of physical science.
*Note: Curriculum must include 30 semester hours of course work in a combination of mathematics, statistics and computer science. Of the 30 semester hours, 15 must be in any combination of statistics and mathematics which includes differential and integral calculus.
Candidate must fulfill either only one or more experience criteria on the following below:
- One year of directly related specialized experience equivalent to the GS-09 level applying machine learning algorithms to analyze and interpret various sets of data in order to develop predictive math models.
- Completed all requirements for a master’s or equivalent graduate degree in an appropriate field.
- Completed all requirements for a doctoral degree (i.e., Ph.D. or equivalent) in an appropriate field.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Salary Details & Selection process
If candidates are found qualified then candidate may be referred to the hiring manager for further consideration. Whether or not candidate are contacted for an interview depends up on the location of the position and the judgement of the hiring manager.
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of $64,961 to $101,225 per year from the respective board.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Responsibilities
- Development of machine learning algorithms for the purpose of intelligent data fusion of atmospheric reentry and flight vehicle aerodynamic models.
- Creative and innovative problem solving using intelligent and adaptive mathematical reasoning.
- Experiment design and planning for wind tunnel tests, computational fluid dynamics studies, and/or simulation studies.
- Conducts research and analysis of the stability, control, and/or aerodynamic performance characteristics of reentry and flight vehicles.
- Works alongside aerospace engineers to perform various duties to incorporate new technologies to improve vehicle performance, prediction, understanding, modeling, and reliability.
- Duties described above are at the full-performance level. Duties assigned at a lower grade level will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity; duties will be commensurate with the grade of selected employee.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Job Description
The Flight Dynamics Branch at NASA Langley Research Center (LaRC) is currently seeking a highly skilled candidate to serve as a Research Aerospace Engineer. The Branch is currently seeking an individual who possesses a machine learning / artificial intelligence background to work as part of a team developing new algorithms that can be applied for intelligent data fusion of vehicle aerodynamic models from various sources.
How to Apply for NASA Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of NASA website.
- Select “Careers” section on the home page.
- Find and select “Research Aerospace Engineer, AST, Stability, Control and Performance” notification on that page.
- Read the notification then click “Apply online” and fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents then click “Submit”.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
19.04.2021 is the last date to apply for NASA Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 05 vacancies offered for NASA Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.