NASA Recruitment 2021 OUT – For AST Post | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. National Aeronautics and Space Administration has released the recruitment notification on their official site for the post of AST (Aerospace Flight Systems). Job location is George C. Marshall Space Flight Center. Candidates who willing to apply for this recruitment are advised to visit the official site and check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online. OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Online Application
- Online application for this recruitment will receive from 07.06.2021 and last date to apply for this recruitment up to 18.06.2021 on their official site only. No other mode of application will be count.
- Candidates need not to worry about how to apply and / or Where to download the application form. We provide the application form direct link and detailed notification on this page. Kindly refer it till end and apply immediately. And avoid last minute Rush.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National aeronautics and space administration|
Name of the Post
|AST – Aerospace Flight Systems|
Number of vacancy
|Starting date to apply||
|Last date to apply||
NASA Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have successfully completed a bachelor’s or graduate degree with a major in either Engineering from a college or university that has ABET accredited engineering programs or Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science, or other field of physical science.
- Degrees in engineering technology are not considered to be qualifying for this position.
- To find out if a school has an ABET accreditation, go to http://www.abet.org.
- Degrees must have been received in the year of, or any year subsequent to the original date of accreditation.
To qualify for GS-13, Candidate must have one year of directly related specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 level testing and/or evaluating aerospace flight systems (such as cryogenic propellant systems, structural hardware, avionics and electrical systems, thrust vector control systems, electrical/mechanical test support equipment, etc.) and/or related components.
To qualify for GS-14, Candidate must have one year of directly related specialized experience equivalent to the GS-13 level developing, designing, testing and assessing aerospace flight systems (such as cryogenic propellant systems, structural hardware, avionics and electrical systems, thrust vector control systems, electrical/mechanical test support equipment, etc.) and related components.
NASA Careers 2021 Salary Details
- If candidates are found qualified then candidate may be referred to the hiring manager for further consideration. Whether or not candidates are contacted for an interview depends up on the location of the position and the judgement of the hiring manager.
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of $92,143 to $141,548 per year from the respective board.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Responsibilities
- Duties described below are at the full-performance level. Duties assigned at a lower grade level will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity; duties will be commensurate with the grade of selected employee.
- Oversee execution of manufacturing and production test requirements for vehicle flight systems, assemblies, and components.
- Oversee the work of multi-disciplinary professionals managing aerospace flight systems, vehicles, and enabling tooling, equipment and systems.
- Define requirements; develop hardware/software; conduct qualification/acceptance testing, verify/validate vehicle flight hardware components/systems; assess risk/safety, and resolve hardware processing/testing issues.
- Develop/deliver briefings, project papers, status/staff reports, and correspondence to managers to foster understanding and acceptance of findings and recommendations.
- Monitor performance of flight systems manufacture, support production and associated readiness activities, and report on progress leading to the production, delivery and certification of flight hardware systems.
- Develop/prepare manufacturing and production test plans and test methods; make recommendations about issues that enable efficient in-process test campaigns and verifiable anomaly resolution.
How to Apply for NASA Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of NASA website.
- Select “Careers” section on the home page.
- Find and select “AST – Aerospace Flight Systems” notification on that page.
- Read the notification then click “Apply online” and fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents then click “Submit”.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
18.06.2021 is the last date to apply for NASA Recruitment 2021.
There is totally 01 vacancy offered for NASA Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.