Hiring Accountant Jobs at NASA!!! $159,286 Salary || Check Details & Apply Now!!!– National Aeronautical and Space Administration has released the notification about the recruitment of Accountant Post. Totally 01 number of Vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment. The NASA seeks for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to fulfill the recruitment.
The Job Location is Washington, DC. The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website on or before 15.04.2021. The application procedure is purely Online. The Eligibility criteria, responsibilities, educational qualification, salary, selection procedure and application details are mentioned in this blog.
NASA Accountant Job Vacancies 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Aeronautical and Space Administration|
|Name of the Post||
|Mode of Application||
NASA Recruitment 2021 Details:
About NASA Careers:
NASA is more than astronauts. We are scientists, engineers, IT specialists, human resources specialists, accountants, writers, technicians and many other kinds of people working together to break barriers to achieve the seemingly impossible. We continue NASA’s legacy of excellence through an unprecedented array of missions – from laying the foundation to expand our human presence in deep space to developing cutting-edge technologies to studying Earth’s system. We tackle each adventure with curiosity and innovation to leave an enduring impact on the world and humanity.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
NASA Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The Candidate must completed a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree that included a major in accounting; or a degree in a related field such as business administration, finance, or public administration that included or was supplemented by 24 semester hours in accounting. The 24 hours may include up to 6 hours of credit in business law. (The term “accounting” means “accounting and/or auditing”) (Or) Have a combination of education and experience: Have at least 4 years of experience in accounting, or an equivalent combination of accounting experience, college-level education, and training that provided professional accounting knowledge.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Experience:
NASA considers paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Responsibilities:
- Directs preparation and submission of agency financial reports.
- Analyzes and reconciles accounts for agency programs.
- Implements business-driven quality and process improvement approaches for financial operations.
- Advises the division accountants and analysts in the continuing study, revision, improvement, or adjustment of the agency’s accounting system.
- Formulates and develops policies, procedures, guidelines; incorporate statues, regulations and accepted accounting principles and standards to support and guide agency’s operations.
- Provides professional advice on the interpretation of account regulations and impact of new legislation or program initiatives.
- Plans, directs and coordinates the implementation and execution of approved policies, programs and services related to accounting systems.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale:
The Salary for Accountant post is $122,530 to $159,286 per year. The Pay Scale & Grade Pay for Accountant post is GS 14.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure:
- The Selection Procedure is based on competencies, qualifications and eligibility requirements listed in this vacancy announcement.
- The Candidates will be assessed based on these competencies:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Principles of Accounting
- Technical Competence
- Financial Management
The following documents are required:
- Licenses, certification, veteran’s preference, etc.
*Note: If you are a surplus or displaced employee (CTAP and ICTAP), submit proof that you meet the requirements for CTAP/ICTAP.
How to Apply for NASA Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the “Apply” link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the Application form
- Take hard copy for further purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Last Date for NASA Recruitment 2021 application is 15.04.2021
The Mode of application Procedure for NASA Recruitment 2021 is Online