NASA Careers USA 2021 – Apply for the post of IT Specialist – Vacancy, Salary Details and Application Procedure Given – National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has inviting application for the post of Information Technology Specialist (Network Services) at John F. Kennedy Space Center. This Recruitment is completed based on contract. Interested candidate who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment before 12-04-2021. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment. Official Notification and application Link were given at the end of the post.
Name of the Board
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)|
Name of the Post
|Information Technology Specialist|
|Number of Vacancies||
NASA Vacancy 2021
There was one vacancy offered for the post of Information Technology Specialist (Network Services) at NASA and selected candidate will get an opportunity to work at John F. Kennedy Space Center Florida.
NASA Eligibility Criteria
- This recruitment is only opened for US Citizens, nationals. Candidates should have one year of work experience in supporting projects on electronic theories, concepts, principles, and methodologies of wired and wireless network; telephone technology.
- Or candidate should have completed Doctoral Degree or equivalent in related field or completed 3 full academic years of progressively higher level graduate education in an appropriate field or LL.M.,
- To qualify for the pay scale of GS-12 candidate should have worked for one year of directly related specialized experience with GS-11 pay slip or equivalent. Candidate must have IT experience with GS-11 or GS-12 pay slip
NASA Selection Process
- For the post of Information Technology Specialist (Network Services) applicants resume first evaluated weather they meet the eligibility or not based on their educational certificate and experience certificated. NASA considers paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs and other organizations.
- After these evaluation were completed candidates will have to attended certain qualification test for proving their attention to Detail, Customer Service, Oral Communication, Problem Solving, Information Systems/Network Security, Network Management, Technical Competence and IT Architecture.
- NASA will separate candidates based on their qualification and performance in eligibly test as Best Qualified Category, Highly Qualified Category and qualified category and made their selection for the post of Information Technology Specialist (Network Services) and every candidate should have to undergo Security clearance check, drug test, position sensitivity risk test and trust determination process
NASA Required Documents for IT Specialist
- Candidates should have attached their supporting documents with their resume during the application process. Candidate should have to attach licenses, certification, veterans preference, etc., depending on your answers to the questionnaire and job announcement description
- If Candidate is surplus or displaced employee he or she should attach their CTAP and ICTAP certificates includes copies agency notice, recent performance ration and most recent Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50) noting current position, grade level, and duty location.
IT Specialist Contract Period
For the post of Information Technology Specialist (Network Services) selected candidate will initially appointed for 2 years and extended up to 6 years based on the requirement and performance of the candidate. The contract period will not extended more than 6 years
NASA IT Specialist Salary
Selected candidate for the post of Information Technology Specialist (Network Services) will get paid by GS 11-12 pay scale or grade. That is $65,792 to $101,416 per year. Salary will be determined based on qualification; experience and last received pay slip of the candidate.
NASA Application Procedure
- Go to Official Website of NASA Careers
- Go to search all jobs and type the keyword Information Technology Specialist
- or use the link given at the end of the page
- Read all the instructions carefully and click apply
- Fill all the columns, upload resume and other supporting documents.
- After that print the filled application for further use
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There were one vacancy offered for the post of Information Technology Specialist
Candidate should have to apply on online on or before 12-04-2021 for the post of Information Technology Specialist.
Selected candidate for the post of IT Specialist get paid for $65,792 to $101,416 per year