NASA AFRC Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Electronic Technician – Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary and Application Link Given – The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) released Armstrong Flight Research Centre (AFRC) recruitment notification for the post of Electronic Technician. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online only. Selected candidates will get paid up to $95,980 per year. Application link and recruitment notification were given at the end of the post.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|The National Aeronautics and Space Administration|
|Armstrong Flight Research Centre|
Name of the Post
03.05.2021 and 05.05.2021
NASA Vacancy 2021
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Electronic Technician (GS-12) and one vacancy is offered for Electronic Technician (GS-09 – 11) by NASA. The job location is Edward Air Force Base, California.
Electronic Technician Eligibility
Candidates should have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade and should have to fulfill the listed eligibility criteria to apply for Electronic Technician post at NASA
Electronic Technician (GS-12): To qualify for GS-12 candidates should have one year of work experience in level of GS-11 at Federal service which includes working on an aircraft platform or project in both the avionics and instrumentation disciplines. Candidates should have experience in performing repair, maintenance, installation, servicing, troubleshooting, and modernization of complex avionics and instrumentation systems
Electronic Technician (GS-09 – 11): Candidates should have on minimum of 1 year of work experience equivalent to the GS-08 level in the Federal service that includes using maintenance standards and procedures for aircraft. Candidates should have knowledge in basic application electronics and aircraft or completed master degree or graduation in electrical engineering, electronics engineering, or a related field.
Electronic Technician Roles and Responsibilities
Electronic Technician GS 9 – 11
- Candidates are responsible for planning and performing the modification, maintenance, installation of complex and unique systems on UAS
- Electronic Technician should Design and analyze circuits and determine the design feasibility.
- Complete testing, evaluate data, and determine acceptability of equipment modifications, validity, test procedures and data, and/or legality of operation
Electronic Technician GS-12
- Electronic Technician in GS-12 level should serve as a technical expert providing guidance, training, mentorship, and support to the assigned discipline team.
- Candidates is responsible for leading the discipline workforce through installation, integration, operation, testing, diagnostics, repair, modification, modernization, and maintenance of all avionics
- Electronic Technician should do Services, maintains, and repairs extremely complex analog and digital avionics systems
Electronic Technician Salary
- Electronic Technician (GS 9 – 11) will be paid for $61,019 to $95,980 per year.
- Electronic Technician (GS 12) will be paid for $88,488 to $115,039 per year.
NASA Requirements Documents
Candidates should have to attach the listed documents along with the application from
- SF-50/ Notification of Personnel Action
- An Unofficial Transcript and a copy of an official transcript
- Scanned copy or a picture of degree certificate
- A list of completed/credited courses that includes, the title, course code, and number of semester, quarter or classroom hours for each course
Last Date to apply for NASA
Electronic Technician (GS 9 – 11) should apply before 03.05.2021 and for the post of Electronic Technician (GS 12) candidates should apply before 05.05.2021.
How to Apply for NASA Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website of NASA
- Go to careers page and find the respected post
- Or use the link given at the end of the page
- It will lead you to application form
- Read all the instruction and click apply online
- Fill the application form completely and upload the required document
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Last date to apply for Electronic Technician (GS12) is 05.05.2021
There were 2 vacancies were offered for the post of Electronic Technician at NASA Recruitment 2021
No, fresher can’t apply for Electronic Technician (GS 9 – 11) Recruitment at 2021