NASA Recruitment 2021 OUT: Apply for Aerospace Engineer Post || Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary and Online Application Link Given!!! – National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Aerospace Engineer, AST, Safety and Mission Assurance. There is one vacancy offered in this recruitment. Last date to apply for this recruitment is 08.12.2021. Job Location is Houston, Texas. Official Notification and Online Application Link were given at the end of the post.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)|
Name of the Post
|Aerospace Engineer, AST, Safety and Mission Assurance|
|Number of Vacancy||
NASA Job Vacancy
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Aerospace Engineer in NASA Recruitment 2021.
NASA Job Qualifications
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science from recognized University.
- To apply for GS 13 level candidate needed to have minimum 1 year of work experience in GS 12 level interpreting space vehicle design and operational concepts.
- Candidate have to performs Probabilistic Risk Assessments and provide Safety and Mission Assurance discipline services. Will have direct input into the program flight preparation process.
- Applicant should represents the Safety and Mission Assurance directorate at program control boards/panels as well as at program milestone reviews.
- Candidate should supports boards/panels, produces or reviews Safety and Mission Assurance discipline products such as risk assessments, reliability studies/assessments, design change safety requirements.
- Candidate should serves as the technical interface with senior program personnel and assertively communicates issues and concerns.
- AST expert knowledge of professional aerospace engineering and scientific concepts, methods, and procedures to analyze and define the requirements of multi-phase projects.
- Aerospace Engineer should participate in the development of requirements with customers, analyses requirements and design criteria, assure validation of requirements, and evaluate schedules and the feasibility of project accomplishment in specific areas.
NASA Job Salary
Selected candidate for the post of Aerospace Engineer in NASA will get paid for $105,947 – $137,732 per year
How to Apply for NASA Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of NASA.
- Go to careers page and find job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is one vacancy offered for Aerospace Engineer in NASA Recruitment 2021.
Candidates must submit the application form on or before 08.12.2021 for Aerospace Engineer in NASA.
Aerospace Engineer in NASA will get paid for 105,947 – $137,732 per year