NASA Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Aerospace Engineer – Vacancy, Eligibility, Application Link Given – National Aeronautics and Space Administration has released a recruitment notification for the post of Aerospace Engineer AST, Environmental Control Systems at Lyndon B. Johnson Space Centre. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online only. Last date to apply for hits recruitment is 17.05.2021. Selected candidate will get paid for $125,197 to $162,753 per year. Application link were given at the end of the post.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration|
Name of the Post
Aerospace Engineer AST, Environmental Control Systems
|Number of Vacancies||
Aerospace Engineer Eligibility in NASA
- Candidate should have completed bachelor’s or graduate degree in Engineering from ABET accredited college or University or candidate should complete Physical Science,Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science or other field of physical science.
- Applicants who have completed Engineering degrees from outside the Unites States must be recognized by a Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA).
- Science and other related degrees must have been awarded from colleges or universities that are accredited by recognized accrediting organizations.
- To apply for GS-14 level post, candidate must have one year of directly related specialized experience equivalent to the GS-13 level.
Aerospace Engineer Roles and Responsibilities at NASA
- Aerospace Engineer AST is responsible to Assists the Extravehicular Office in strategic planning and system engineering product development.
- Applicant should design the design parameters for contract tasks to be initiated in connection with the project. Conducts contract evaluation as needed.
- Candidate should give consultancy within NASA and contractor community on policy related to space suit system design, development, and operations.
- Role Bearer should support and maintain culture of safety in team development, hardware products, and lab operations.
- Candidate will have works branch management from multiple divisions, directorate, and centres to coordinate lab and personnel needs as to support project goals.
NASA Salary for Aerospace Engineer
Selected candidate for the post of Aerospace Engineer AST, Environmental Control Systems will get paid as GS-14 that is $125,197 to $162,753 per year
Documents Required to apply for NASA Recruitment 2021
Applicants should have to attach the listed documents along with their application form.
- SF-50/ Notification of Personnel Action
- An unofficial transcript
- A Copy of an official transcript
- A copy of a degree
- List of other certificates which proves your eligibility and qualification for this recruitment.
How to Apply for NASA Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official website of NASA
- Go to careers page and find the notification
- Or use the link given in this page
- It will lead you to recruitment notification
- Fill the application and upload required documents
- Submit the application from
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply before 17.05.2021 for Aerospace Engineer AST, Environmental Control Systems at NASA Recruitment 2021.
There is one vacancy were offered for the post of Aerospace Engineer AST, Environmental Control Systems at NASA.
Selected Candidate for the post of Aerospace Engineer AST, Environmental Control Systems will get paid for $125,197 to $162,753 per year.