NASA Aerospace Engineer Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online: The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has announced one vacancy for Aerospace Engineers. Interested applicants can apply from 20.04.2021 to 03.05.2021. If you are looking for a career in the field of aeronautics and space science, don’t miss out on this opportunity. All eligibility information can be found in our blog.
NASA is looking for electrical engineers in the year 2021. Below are descriptions of the qualifications, wage, selection process, and other information. Candidates interested in the roles will learn more about them by visiting our forum. For your convenience, we’ve provided a direct link to the application form. For the most up-to-date details on their dream work, candidates are encouraged to visit our blog.
NASA Aerospace Engineer Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration|
Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancy||
This position resides within the Mechanical Systems Design and Integration Branch at the NASA Glenn Research Center (GRC), Cleveland, Ohio. The mission of the Branch is to provide world class engineering and design solutions for GRC that are responsive to the centers needs in an innovative, cost effective, professional and quality service manner. You will lead projects and provide technical guidance and oversight to the branches engineering team.
NASA Aerospace Engineer Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying online for NASA Aerospace Engineer Recruitment 2021, an applicant must meet all of the eligibility requirements. As a result, make sure that everything on this page is correct. You must have completed a bachelors or graduate degree with a major in either Engineering or Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science, or another area of physical science from an ABET approved college or university. Degrees must have been earned in the year of the initial accreditation, or the subsequent year.
- Analyze, test, review, verify, and certify the capabilities of flight hardware, software, and systems in accordance with design, operational, and safety specifications.
- Create, enable, and integrate large aerospace or aeronautical systems and vehicles for small satellites and launch vehicles by conceptualising and designing flight systems, subsystems, hardware, or components.
- Conducts specialised studies on flight vehicles to ensure their protection, suitability, and effectiveness in service, which may include overall and individual major system components, as well as additional airborne equipment encased in the structure.
- Aircraft and/or spacecraft are developed, tested, evaluated, researched, maintained, remodelled, and decommissioned.
- Directs the design, construction, and output of flight systems, ensuring that all systems and subsystems are compatible
- Monitors and collaborates with contract aerospace engineers on a variety of tasks aimed at incorporating emerging technology, improving reliability, extending the life of an aerospace vehicle, and lowering overall ownership costs.
- Planning, analysis, design, production, test and evaluation, cost assessments, and programme and project management are some of the functions performed.
NASA Electrical Engineer Salary Details 2021:
- Candidates who are chosen will be paid between $113,458 to $147,493 per year
- The salary information is included in the official notice.
NASA Required Documents:
- SF-50/ Notification of Personnel Action
Preferred proof of qualifying education:
- An unofficial transcript
- A copy of an official transcript
- A copy of a degree (i.e. a picture or scan)
- A list of completed/credited courses that includes, the title, course code,
- and number of semester etc
How to Apply NASA Aerospace Engineer Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates Go to NASA official website.
- Select Aerospace Engineer Notification from the drop-down menu.
- After reviewing all of the eligibility requirements, click the Apply Online button on the position announcement.
- If you are a first-time user, build an account and log in with your email address and password.
- Fill out the application form and send it.
NASA has announced one vacancy for Aerospace Engineer.
Interested applicants can apply from 20.04.2021 to 03.05.2021.
Candidates who are chosen will be paid $113,458 to $147,493 per year