NARL Recruitment 2020 Notification Released on the official site. National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) invites applications for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Candidates can apply online on or before 27/04/2020. NARL Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) is a centre of excellence involved in doing front ranking research in atmospheric sciences and development of related technologies. It provides unique opportunity for conducting experiment and/or model based research in various fields of atmospheric sciences, viz., aerosols and trace gases; cloud and convective systems; middle atmospheric structures, dynamics and energetics, ionospheric plasma processes and space weather impacts, weather and climate forecasting. NARL is equipped with a variety of sophisticated instruments like, radars and lidars, airglow instruments, GPS balloon sondes, microwave radiometer and Brewer spectrophotometer, including a supercomputer for modelling work.
NARL Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
NARL Recruitment 2020 Essential Qualifications:
- First class (60%) or equivalent grade in Post-Graduate degree in
- Physics/ Atmospheric Science/ Space Physics / Meteorology/ Analytical Chemistry. OR
- Geophysics/ Earth System Science with Physics/ Atmospheric Science/Space Physics / Meteorology as core subjects OR
- Any specialization of Electronics/ Communication Engineering/ Optical Engineering/ Photonics/ Instrumentation AND Qualified in CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JAM/JEST.
NARL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Less than 30 years as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications but relaxation for five years in the case of SC/ST candidates and three years for OBC candidates. Ex-servicemen and persons with disabilities (PWD) are eligible for age relaxation as per government of India orders.
NARL Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
For 1st & 2nd year Rs.31, 000/- per month (Consolidated). For the subsequent years Rs.35, 000/- per month (Consolidated). [HRA will not be paid to the candidates who avails NARL Hostel facility]
NARL Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure:
Mere fulfilment of essential qualifications and experience do not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Test/Interview. A duly constituted screening committee shall screen the applications received for the post. The Laboratory reserves the right to call for Interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
How to Apply for NARL Recruitment 2020:
- a) Candidates must apply On-line through the website www.narl.gov.in. The site will remain open from 28.03.2020 (10:00Hrs IST) to 27.04.2020 (17:30Hrs IST) for registering the application. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and would be summarily rejected.
- b) Candidate has to personally upload his/her Post Doctoral experience / the relevant research experience in the desired field, list of peer reviewed publications, Awards/ Scholarship / Official Appreciation / Affiliation with the professional bodies/institutions/societies in a single pdf file in such a way that the size of the file does not exceed 4 MB.
- c) Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|