NAPS Released AIESL Recruitment 2021 – Check Details Here: The National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme has announced recruitment for the positions of Welder, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic Refrigeration And Air Conditioning, Electrician, Fitter, Carpenter, Tailor (General), Plumber, Machinist, and Painter (General) at the Air India Engineering Services Ltd. There are 40+ openings for this position. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply online at the website of the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme.
The age limit, salary selection procedure, and other specifics of the NAPS Released Air India Engineering Services Ltd. are listed below. Candidates interested in the roles will learn more about them by visiting our forum. For your convenience, we’ve provided a direct link to the application form. For the most up-to-date details on their dream work, candidates are encouraged to visit our blog.
AIESL recruitment 2021 released by NAPS Details:
Name of the Board
|National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme|
|Name of the Post||
Welder, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic Refrigeration And Air Conditioning, Electrician, Fitter, Carpenter, Tailor (General), Plumber, Machinist, and Painter (General)
No. of Vacancy
AIESL Recruitment 2021 Published By NAPS:
- Applicants must fulfil all of the eligibility criteria before applying online for the AIESL Recruitment 2021 published by NAPS. As a consequence, double-check everything on this page. The official notice for the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme does not specify an age limit for the role. It is possible to make an announcement after submitting an application for a position.
- Candidates must have completed an 8th to 10th class from a recognised university board or institution. Please see the official announcement for more detail on the qualifications for this role. This is a fantastic opportunity for aspirants in the current climate, so don’t hesitate to submit.
AIESL NAPS Training Period:
The training period for AIESL Recruitment 2021 has been proclaimed by the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme for the positions of Welder (Gas & Electric) is 9 month to 19 months. You operate in a variety of departments. On-the-job training is given to you. You participate actively in day-to-day business and programmes while still receiving technical and individual guidance. You choose the best mix of projects to fit your interests and abilities. Aside from that, classroom preparation offers in-depth expertise. You can depend on your guide’s expertise.
NAPS AIESL Salary Structure 2021:
The salary ranges from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 8,050 per month for this role. As a consequence, the above standards decide the pay. Candidates can read more about the benefits plan by going to the official website. Candidates who are eligible for the post can apply for the post. It’s a great chance don’t miss it.
AIESL Recruitment 2021 Published By NAPS Selection Process 2021:
The selection process for this position has been announced by NAPS. After you apply for the job, AIESL will decide the selection process, which they will notify you of. The board has yet to make a decision on the selection process. Members of the board committee will prefer a written test or an interview. The final stage in the applicant selection process is the board decision. As a result, candidates refer the official site for more information.
How to apply AIESL Recruitment 2021 Published by NAPS?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Check the opportunity page and search the Bosch Limited openings.
- Notification page will appear on the screen.
- Check the eligibility and other details.
- Clicks apply online option, register and fill the application form.
- Upload the mentioned documents scan copies.
- Click submit option and take a print out for reference.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 40+ vacancies for this position.
The salary ranges from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 8,050 per month for this role.
The candidates should complete an 8th to 10th standard from a recognised university board or institution.