NAPS releases HPCL Recruitment 2021 – Pay Scale: Rs.12000 per month || Apply Here. National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) has announced Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment. In this recruitment, totally 10 vacancies are allotted for electrician posts. We have compiled all the details related to this recruitment in our blog.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme|
HPCL Recruitment Vacancies:
- There are totally 10 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment Qualification:
- To apply for this recruitment candidates should have completed Class 10
Hindustan Petroleum Electrician Course & Training Details:
- Course Name: Electrician
- Course Sector: Electrical
- Course Duration: 23 Months
- Basic Training Duration – 6 Months
- On the Job Training Duration – 17 Months
- Selected aspirants will receive stipend of Rs.11,500.00 to Rs. 12,000.00 per month
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly, you have to register on the NAPS Site
- And then login using your Email ID or candidate’s code
- Further apply to this Electrician Post
- Once the application is submitted successfully, save a copy of your application for future use
- The Direct Link to apply online is provided here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
How many vacancies are allotted for Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 10 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
How can I apply for HPCL Recruitment 2021?
You have to first register yourself on the NAPS website and then apply to this post.
What is the salary of HPCL Electrician Recruitment 2021?
The salary will be in range of Rs.11,500.00 to Rs. 12,000.00 per month