Bombay Hospital Trust Recruitment 2021 Announced by NAPS- Apply Online: The National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme has issued a job announcement for Electrician positions at the Bombay Hospital Trust. There are two open positions. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply online at the website of the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme.
The age restriction, salary selection method, and other details for the NAPS Released Bombay Hospital Trust Careers 2021 are shown here. Candidates who are interested in the positions should learn more about them by visiting our forum. For your convenience, we’ve provided a direct link to the application form. Candidates should visit our blog to get the most up-to-date information on their desired career.
NAPS BHT Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme|
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancy
Bombay Hospital Trust Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- A candidate must meet all of the eligibility standards before applying online for the NAPS-released Bombay Hospital Trust Recruitment 2021. As a result, double-check the information on this page for correctness. The official announcement for the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme does not specify an age limit for the position. You can make an announcement after submitting a job application.
- Candidates must have completed a 10th standard from a recognised university board or institution. For more information on the qualifications for this position, please visit the official announcement. In today’s world, this is a terrific opportunity for hopefuls, therefore don’t hesitate to apply.
Bombay Hospital Trust Training Period:
According to the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme, posts for Bombay Hospital Trust Recruitment 2021 would be trained for 6 to 17 months. You work in a range of departments as a multi-disciplined employee. There will be on-the-job training. You take part in daily activities and programmes while also providing technical and one-on-one support. You select the concepts that are most relevant to your goals and abilities. Classroom preparation, on the other hand, provides a plethora of material. You may rely on your guide’s knowledge.
Bombay Hospital Trust Salary Structure 2021:
This employment pays between Rs. 6,000 and Rs. 8,500 per month. As a result, the wage is determined by the factors listed above. Candidates can discover more about the benefits package on the official website. Those who meet the requirements for the position are urged to apply. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance.
Bombay Hospital Trust Limited Selection Process 2021:
NAPS Bombay Hospital Trust Recruitment 2021 will decide on the selection process and contact you after you apply for the job. The selecting process has yet to be discussed by the board. A written exam or an interview will be preferred by members of the board committee. The final phase in the candidate selection process is the board vote. Those interested in knowing more should therefore go to the official website.
How to apply NAPS Bombay Hospital Trust Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Check the opportunity page and search the Bombay Hospital Trust Recruitment 2021.
- Notification page will appear on the screen.
- Check the eligibility and other details.
- Clicks apply online option, register and fill the application form.
- Upload the mentioned documents scan copies.
- Click submit option and take a print out for reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 2 vacancies for this position.
The monthly pay for this job ranges from Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 8,500.
The candidates should complete a 10th standard from a recognised university board or institution.