Ashok Leyland Mechanic Tractor Recruitment Released by NAPS!!! 10th Qualification || Apply Now!!! – NAPS- Ashok Leyland Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of Mechanic Tractor Post. Totally 05 vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment. The Board seeks eligible and energetic candidates to engage the recruitment.
The Job location is Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu. The interested Eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website. The Eligibility criteria, Educational qualification, pay scale, vacancy details and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
Ashok Leyland Mechanic Tractor Recruitment Released by NAPS Details
Name of the Board
|NAPS- Ashok Leyland Limited|
Name of the Post
|Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Application||
The Government of India had also launched the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) in August 2016, to promote the apprenticeship programme in India by introducing a package of financial incentive to establishment engaging in apprenticeship. This package is specially intended to support and promote apprenticeship in the MSME segment for enhancing its productivity and competitiveness as well capacity building.
Ashok Leyland Mechanic Tractor Recruitment Released by NAPS Details:
Mechanic Tractor – 05 Vacancies
- The Candidates should possess minimum 10th qualification for applying.
- Any individual, who has completed 14 years of age, is physically fit and having the minimum educational qualification prescribed for a trade can undergo apprenticeship training. However, for trades related to hazardous industries, the individual should have completed 18 years of age
- Valid Aadhaar card
- Aadhaar linked Bank account in own name
- Apprentices can be engaged from the following four categories
- Trainees passed out from ITI courses
- Trainees under dual-learning mode from it is
- Trainees who have completed PMKVY/MES courses
- Candidates who possess minimum educational qualification required for a trade and have not undergone any formal trade training (fresher apprentices)
Basic Training Duration – 6 Months
On the Job Training Duration – 19 Months
Total – 25 Months
The Stipend from Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 7,700/-
Benefits for enrolling under NAPS:
- Candidates get an opportunity to learn while they earn from the age of 14 years
- They get exposure to real work environment through hands-on training
- Acquire skills and knowledge from industry experts
- Better employment opportunity after completion of apprenticeship
How to Apply?
- Go to the Official website
- Search for the recruitment notification at Apprenticeship opportunities page
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Click Apply button
- Register with NAPS and fill the application form
- Submit it and take hard copy of application form for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The job location for Ashok Leyland Mechanic Tractor Recruitment Released by NAPS is Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu
Totally 05 Vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment.