NALSAR Ph.D admission 2021: Apply Here!!! National Academy of Legal Studies and Research is situated in Secunderabad, Hyderabad. It is also called NALSAR University of Law has released the admission application form for Ph.D. POGRAMME (2021-22) (Full-Time & Part-time). The Online Entrance Examination is schedule on August 7, 2021. So the interested and eligible candidates can download the application and apply on or before the last date is 7.7.2021.
The NALSAR Ph.D admission 2021 eligibility criteria, fee structure are mention below in our blog. Stay us for further updates. The application form link is available at end of the page.
NALSAR Ph.D admission 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|National Academy of Legal Studies and Research is situated in Secunderabad, Hyderabad|
|Name of the course||
Ph.D Law, Social Sciences and
No of seats
|Online exam date||
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, an institution of eminence in the field of legal education and research, is a residential University established by the NALSAR University Act, 1998, (Act 34 of 1998) which is committed to innovation in legal education whilst expanding the frontiers of legal research. The University takes an inter-disciplinary approach towards legal research encouraging students to look closely at the social moorings of law and the relevance of social science methodologies for legal research.
NALSAR Eligibility for Ph.D Admission 2021:
- Candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree or equivalent qualifications in Law, Management or Humanities or other cognate disciplines from any recognized University or Autonomous Institution securing not less than 55% marks or its equivalent.
- Candidates who have passed the Company Secretary Examination conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and awarded the Associate Membership of the Institute (ACS) are also eligible for admission to the programme.
- Candidates who have passed the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), New Delhi. And Candidates who have passed the final examination of Institute of Cost Accountants of India are eligible for apply to the post.
- In case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer)/ Persons with disabilities the requirement of marks at Master’s Degree is 50% or its equivalent. The University shall adhere to the National/State level reservation policy as applicable.
NALSAR Seats 2021 For Admission:
- The University has allots 15 vacancies across Law, Social Sciences and Management. The candidate to make an original contribution to knowledge.
- In order to encourage, promote and incubate new and exciting research the University plans to hold online Research Exploratory Workshops discussing new ideas for research from May to August 2021.
NALSAR Ph.D. Fee Structure 2021:
The fee structure for Ph.D. Fee Structure for Full-time Residential Scholars and Ph.D. Fee Structure for Part-time and Non Resident Full Time Scholars are mention in the official notification. So the applicants should refer the official notification pdf for more details about the recruitment.
NALSAR Ph.D Exam Details:
- Candidates have to appear in a written entrance exam test. This year the three and a half hours exam shall be conducted online on August 7, 2021 from 10:00 a.m.
- Applicants who have cleared the UGC-NET/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF) in their respective disciplines are exempted from writing the entrance exam.
- The entrance test will have two parts. The first, for 50 marks is devoted to assess aptitude for research and writing skills and the second also for 50 marks evaluates m disciplinary background and domain knowledge. The applicants who have cleared the entrance test with 50% score as qualifying marks. Refer official notification for more details about the recruitment.
How To Apply For NALSAR Ph.D admission 2021:
- Application form can be downloaded from official website.
- Fill the relevant details.
- Send the complete application form with the DD drawn in favor through the proper channel.
The last date for NALSAR Ph.D admission 2021 is 7.7.2021
The exam date for this is 7.8.2021
Candidates can download the application from the official website or refer above.