NALCO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Begins – Direct Link @ mudira.nalcoindia.co.in. National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has uploaded the Apply Online link for the post of Operator from 01.09.2022 to 21.09.2022 at https://mudira.nalcoindia.co.in/Account/LoginRecruitment.aspx. The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants shall pass Matriculation/equivalent or ITI and possess 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency issued by the Government with a Maximum of up to 08 years from the relevant field. Candidates also do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 27 Years to the Maximum Age Limit of 41 years as of 21.09.2022.
- Eligible candidates shall be shortlisted for the written test and/or trade test. The company offers one of the best compensation packages as far as the Cost to Company (CTC) is up to Rs. 29500/- to Rs. 90000/- per month.
NALCO Recruitment 2022 Application Fees:
Candidates are advised to pay the Application Fees Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only.
How to Apply for NALCO Recruitment 2022:
- Go to the Career Page of NALCO at nalcoindia.com
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about eligibility.
- If eligible Click on the link “Online Application” then “Make Payment”.
- The link will redirect you to the State Bank Collect page of SBI, which has been authorized to collect the application fees/processing fees on behalf of NALCO.
- Select “Odisha” under the State of the Corporate / Institution and “PSU-Public Sector” under the type of Corporate / Institution.
- Select Payment Category and choose “Nalco Recruitment for SUPT (JOT)/Operator (Boiler)”
- Fill in the Name, Registered Email ID, and Mobile No. as required on the Payment portal and submit. Ensure that the same Email ID and Mobile No. details are used during the whole registration process.
- Payment may be made using any of the options available viz. Net Banking/Debit Card. Please note that Nalco will bear the bank charges if any.
- On successful payment, one e-Receipt will be generated in PDF format. The candidates will be prompted to print the e-receipt with the SBI Collect Reference Number, Note down the Reference Number as the same would be required during Step 3of the final registration process. E-Receipt can be generated/ printed subsequently from the option” Payment History” available in State Bank Collect.
Applicants shall pass Matriculation/equivalent or ITI and possess 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency issued by the Government.
Candidates also do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 27 Years to the Maximum Age Limit of 41 years as of 21.09.2022.
Eligible candidates shall be shortlisted for the written test and/or trade test.