NALCO Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link activated; soon Proceed the Process If You are Interested!!! National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)at Smelter & Power Complex, Angul is looking for committed, promising and result oriented candidates to join the organization as per details given below. Posts name is Laboratory Assistant Gr.III (T0 grade). Apply Online Link activated and soon apply for the posts it is reminder for you.
- Opening of online submission of application 17/09/2022
- Last date of submission of online application 08/10/2022(5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents 15/10/2022 (5.00 P.M.)
Steps to Apply Online:
- The candidates need to apply online in the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com). Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application forms giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will summarily reject.
- No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully.
- While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of his/her recent passport size colour photograph & signature.
- The downloaded application (hard copies) along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, S&P Complex, Dist: Angul-759145, Odisha by post immediately after submission of online application by 15/10/2022.
- The application must reach the address along with self-attested copy of all documents in support of their age, disability certificate, category, qualification, requisite experience certified by the employer, pay scale/ monthly emoluments/CTC, employment exchange registration details, NOC from Govt. employer/PSU(If applicable) within the stipulated date & time. Any missing documents will lead to summarily rejection of application.
- Only soft copy of the application shall not be entertained and shall be summarily rejected, if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents is not received within the stipulated date.
- Name of the post applied for, should be superscripted over the sealed envelope while sending the hard copy of the application and should be sent through post only.
- No application will be received by hand.
- NALCO will not be responsible for, candidates not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
- A candidate shall be considered for one post only.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|