NABFINS Recruitment 2021 Last Date – Check Customer Service Executive Details Here: On the official website of NABARD Financial Services Limited, a vacancy for a Customer Service Executive (CSE) in the Direct Lending Department has been posted. On or before the deadline of April 20, 2021, qualified applicants may apply online for this position.
You can get all the latest information for NABFINS Recruitment based on the skills mentioned, including updates on schooling, age requirements, salary, application form, and other information for the post.
“In the mid-2000s, NABARD launched NABFINS in response to serious questions about the activities of NBFC MFIs. Having been entrusted with the responsibility of promoting the microfinance sector as well as scaling up SHG-Bank Linkage, NABARD decided to establish a Micro Finance Institution on a pilot basis with the aim of developing it into a model NBFC MFI in the country that will facilitate the establishment of bench marks and standards for the MFI sector.
The CSE will be in charge of his branch’s business growth, operations management, recruitment, and personnel management. He will report to the BH, with RM reporting to him at the skip stage. In the division, the CSE will be part of a team that includes CSOs and a MIS officer. He’ll be in charge of keeping track of paperwork and performing process checks.
NABFINS Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher, be fluent in the local language and English, and be able to operate with a computer system. They must also have a driver’s licence and be able to ride a motorcycle.
- Job applicants must have 1-3 years of experience in a similar job position with ample field operations experience in MFI and working with the target population. It is required that you know the local language and are willing to travel extensively. The maximum age limit for candidates is 30 years old. The same can be applied to candidates with appropriate experience.
Business Development and Monitoring:
- Customers sourced by CSOs in respective villages will be appraised by CSE in a timely manner.
- Before approving an application, CSE must ensure that all relevant documentation has been obtained from the customer.
- 3Customers’ CRIF eligibility must be verified using a credit bureau search, and customers who are disqualified must be appraised using the credit bureau check.
- CSE is expected to perform assessment visits to consumers in groups of one at a time at a single venue.
- CSE is expected to perform Appraisal for CSO-identified target customers. He or she is also expected to make house calls to each target customer.
Customer Addition and Portfolio Management:
- He or she is responsible for assisting the BH and CSOs with selection as required, as well as ensuring that all collection entries are updated on time as directed by the HO.
- He or she is responsible for ensuring that disbursement entries marked in CMS by CSOs are complete and error-free, as well as following up with branch staff and customers to ensure that any pending collections from default customers are collected.
- Identify appropriate customers by field visits, engagement, and assessment, and ensure that his branch portfolio has a minimal amount of dormancy.
- Ensure timely MIS sharing and data updates to BH and HO, as well as sharing insurance-related documents with the HO Insurance Department.
- To ensure collection, CSOs and self-visits are used to follow up on default customers on a regular basis.
Candidates who meet the requirements should visit the official website at www.nabfins.org. Also, look for NABFINS Recruitment or Careers that you want to apply for. Check Eligibility for Apprentice Jobs by opening the notification. Until beginning the application form, double-check the deadline. Fill out the application form completely and accurately if you are qualified. Send the application form to bel by the deadline of April 20, 2021.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is 1 number of vacancies of the post.
On or before the deadline of April 20, 2021, qualified applicants may apply online for this position
The maximum age limit for candidates is 30 years old.