NABARD Recruitment 2021 Last Date To Apply – Bank’s Medical Officer Job Vacancy: The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has issued a job advertisement for the position of Bank Medical Officer. The deadline for applications is April 16, 2021. Candidates are encouraged to first review the official website for eligibility requirements before applying. For more details, go to this page, which also has a direct connection to the application form. Please read it carefully.
The age limit for NABARD Recruitment 2021, as well as the salary selection process and other information, are listed below. Candidates interested in the roles will learn more about them by visiting our forum. For your convenience, we’ve provided a direct link to the application form. For the most up-to-date details on their dream work, candidates are encouraged to visit our blog.
NABARD Recruitment 2021 eligibility Criteria:
- Until applying online for the NABARD Recruitment 2021, an applicant must meet all of the eligibility requirements. As a result, double-check the accuracy of the details on this page. The commitment contract will be for a term of five years, renewable upon completion of the contract up to the age of 70, subject to performance review.
- Candidates must have completed an MBBS degree in allopathic medicine from a university accredited by the Medical Council of India, as well as a postgraduate degree in general medicine. A minimum of two years of experience as a Medical Practitioner in a hospital or clinic is required.
NABARD Salary Details 2021:
Shortlisted applicants are entitled for a wage of Rs. 750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and Rs. 950/- per hour at the end of the three years. A amount of Rs. 1000/- per month may be considered as conveyance expenses out of total monthly remuneration so payable.
NABARD Selection Process 2021:
- NABARD’s Uttar Pradesh Regional Office in Lucknow will hold a selection interview for a panel of Medical Officers on a contract basis with a set hourly remuneration.
- Interviews with qualifying applicants will be used to make the final decision. The Bank reserves the right to increase minimum eligibility requirements and other criteria in order to reduce the number of applicants invited for interviews. In this case, the bank’s decision will be final. Applicants who have not been called for an interview will not receive any correspondence from the Bank.
- After the interview, the shortlisted applicant/s will be subjected to medical tests and must submit a Medical Fitness Certificate in accordance with the specified norms before being hired as a BMO. The candidate chosen for the role will be named pending medical clearance and approval of the Terms and Conditions and illustrative list of responsibilities.
- Candidates who meet the requirements should go to the given page. On the Home page, go to the “Career Notice” section. On that tab, look for and select the appropriate notification. The notification also includes an application form. Fill out the application and mail it to the appropriate address. The application should be enclosed in a cover letter that reads “Application for the role of BMO on a contract basis.”
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
There are is a one number of vacancies.
The deadline for applications is April 16, 2021.
The commitment contract will be for a term of five years, renewable upon completion of the contract up to the age of 70, subject to performance review.