NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus 2020 PDF & Exam Pattern. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the notification for Assistant Manager Grade A (RDBS), General (LEGAL), General (RAJBHASHA) & General (RDBS) post. Now we provided the syllabus and Exam Pattern for the following posts. NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Syllabus 2020 PDF & Exam Pattern detail given below.
NABARD Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Board||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Grade A|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Given Below|
|Status||Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
Scheme of Phase-II examination:
This examination will consist of papers as under:
|Paper||Grade A||No. of Qs.||Marks||Duration||Remarks|
|Paper – I||General English (Online Descriptive)||Essay (40 Marks), Precis (20 Marks), Questions on the Precis para (20 Marks), Report / Letter Writing (20 Marks)||100||90 Minutes||Descriptive Answers to be typed using keyboard|
|Paper – II (MCQ)||Discipline Related/Professional Knowledge/ESI & ARD (Economic and Social issues and Agri and Rural Development (with Focus on Rural India)||65||100||90 Minutes||Objective 5 Options 35 questions of 2 marks each and 30 questions of 01 mark each Version of the test : Bilingual|
Paper-II Discipline Related:
- General Agriculture
- Agriculture Engineering
- Food/Dairy Processing
- Land Development – Soil Science
- Environmental Engg/Sciences
- Agriculture Marketing/Agri Business Management
- Geo Informatics
- Agriculture Economics/Economics
- Information Technology
- Chartered Accountant
- Company Secretary
- Human Resource Management
- Professional Knowledge
- ESI & ARD (Economic and Social issues and Agri and Rural Development (with Focus on Rural India)
Social Distancing Mode Conduct of Exam Related Instructions:
Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the admit card. It is expected that candidate strictly adhere to this time slot – as entry into the exam venue will be provided based upon the individual’s time slot ONLY. Candidates should report atleast 15 minutes before the Reporting time indicated on the call Letter.
Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
Items permitted into the venue for Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidate should bring his / her own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card and Photocopy of the ID card stapled with it, ID Card in Original.)
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone
Candidate should maintain safe social distance with one another.
Candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at venue.
If candidate is availing services of a scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and transparent water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.