My Family My Responsibility campaign launched in Mumbai for spreading awareness about coronavirus. The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) launched My Family My Responsibility’ campaign in Mumbai for spreading more awareness about coronavirus.
It is part of a state wide campaign of the Maharashtra government to stop the spread of COVID19 virus.
The civic body aims to reach 40 lakh households in the city under the campaign appealing people to cooperate with the teams visiting them.
My Family My Responsibility campaign:
The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai would be deploying 5,000 teams – each team comprising civic health department personnel and two volunteers, one male and one female, for the door to door campaign across the city.
The teams will also distribute leaflets providing information about COVID-19 and tell people about the precautions to be taken to avoid contracting the virus.
Besides this, all the information gathered during this campaign will be uploaded on an android based app, so that it comes in handy for future use of effective implementation of the programme.
- Chief Minister: Uddhav Thackeray
- Governor: Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- Capital: Mumbai
1) Name the health assistant robot designed by the Mumbai Division of Central Railway recently? – Rakshak
2) Which state launched a month-long drive, as part of “Mission Fateh”, to spread mass awareness about the COVID-19 pandemic? – Punjab
3) Kill corona campaign is launched by which state government? – Madhya Pradesh
4) Recently, COVID19BWM App is launched by which board? – Central Pollution Control Board
5) Who is the Chairman of Central Pollution Control Board? – Shiv Das Meena
6) Name the Anti Dengue Campaign which is re-launched by Delhi Government? – 10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 minute
7) Name the Cleanliness campaign which is launched by Madhya Pradesh Government? – Gandagi Bharat Chhodo Madhya Pradesh
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|