MPPSC State Service Exam 2021 Notification Out – 283 Posts || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced the State Service Exam 2021 notification. This time, 283 positions in the State Civil Service have been filled. From January 10 (12 am) onwards, eligible students can apply for the exam on the official website mppsc.nic.in. The deadline for submitting an online application is February 9, 2022.
MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of the Board
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
Name of the exam
|State Service Exam|
|No of vacancies||
Starting date to apply
Admit card date
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2022:
The applicants should have attained the age of 21 years, whereas the upper age limit for uniformed posts is 33 years and for others, the maximum age is 40 years as on January 1, 2022.
Applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
MPPSC SSE Application Fee 2021:
- Candidates from the unreserved category must pay Rs 500 in application fees, while candidates from the reserved category must pay Rs 250.
- Applicants will be able to make modifications to their applications for a charge of Rs 50 each correction from January 15 to February 11, 2022.
MPPSC SSE Recruitment Process 2021:
The selection of candidates for the advertised post will be based on three stages.
MPPSC 2022 Important Dates:
|Starting of Registration||10 January 2022|
|The last date to submit application forms||09 February 2022|
|Starting of Error Correction||15 January 2022|
|Ending of Error Correction||11 January 2022|
|Date of issuing of admit card||15 April 2022|
|Exam Date (Prelims)||24 April 2022|
|Date of results declaration||It Will be updated later|
How to apply for MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the required notification on the home page
- Check the eligibility criteria
- If you are eligible then click on the apply online link
- Enter the require details
- Make the application payments
- Submit the application form
- Download the filled application for further reference
The last date for the application is 09 February 2022.
The exam is schedule to be held on 24 April 2022.
There are 283 vacancies offered for this recruitment.