MPPKVVCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023 Out: M.P. Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd. (MPMKVVCL) invites online applications from the eligible candidates for selection and appointment against various cadres of Assistant Engineer on a contract basis based on valid GATE Score as detailed below. The start date of online registration of the application is 26.09.2023. The end date for online registration of the application is 10.10.2023.
MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Name of the Board||M.P. Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd. (MPMKVVCL)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|No of Vacancy||38|
|Starting Date to Apply||26.09.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||10.10.2023|
MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Candidates do not exceed the Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 48 Years as of 1st January 2023.
- Relaxation of age limit as mentioned above shall be applicable only on submission of relevant certificate issued by the competent authority.
MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The Candidate should have Regular (except correspondence course) BE/B.Tech or AMIE degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from AICTE/UGC approved University/ Institute with minimum 65% marks (or equivalent CGPA) for UR/OBC category or 55% marks (or equivalent CGPA) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS* category of M.P. Domicile.
MPPKVVCL Assistant Engineer Salary 2023:
- The Monthly Contractual remuneration shall be paid as per prevailing Contract Policy of the Company which is equal to 100% of minimum of the basic of Assistant Engineer (Regular) i.e. Rs 56100/.
- The fix remuneration shall be increased on completion of one year on the basis of Consumer Price Index (CPI) and the amount so received shall be rounded off to next Rs. 100/- as per Contract Policy.
MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Selection shall be done on the basis of rank in merit based on Valid GATE Score Card. Based on merit list; the provisionally shortlisted candidates for various categories will be notified on the MPMKVVCL‟s website, subject to verification of document.
- The category wise select list with proper implementation of horizontal reservations will be prepared. The company reserves the right to correct any inadvertent clerical or typo graphical error in the list.
MPMKVVCL Recruitment Fees 2023:
Application Fee for Unreserved Category candidates shall be Rs. 1200/- (including GST) and Reserved Category candidates of M.P domicile shall be Rs. 600/- (including GST). The application fee is Non-Refundable.
How to Apply for MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2023:
- The applications may be submitted online on link provided on MPMKVVCL‟s website (https://portal.mpcz.in or https://recruitment.mpcz.in/) and the payment may be made online through Payment gateway.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form correctly giving accurate information. After successful registration, system will generate an Application Sequence Number.
- Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration Slip which will be generated by the system after successful submission of Application Form.
- Once the Category (UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS /PWD) is mentioned in the application form, the request for change will not be entertained under any circumstances and such application will be rejected.
- The MPMKVVCL shall not be liable to intimate through personal correspondence to the candidate for such cancelled application.
Candidates do not exceed the Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 48 Years as of 1st January 2023.
The Candidate should have regular (except correspondence course) BE/B.Tech or AMIE degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from AICTE/UGC approved University/ Institute.
Selection shall be done on the basis of rank in merit based on Valid GATE Score Card.