MoU and Agreements Current Affairs in October 2019
In this we have given, October Month MoU and Agreements Current Affairs 2019 and other important events held on that day. This is very important for all Competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, RRB, and all PSC Examinations.
To Get Topic Wise Monthly Current Affairs PDF Join Our Whatsapp Group….
Whatsapp Group Click Here
International MoUs and Agreements:
|S.No||India and _____country||Field||Country Details|
|1||India and Comoros||India has said, it will extend a Line of Credit of over 60 million US Dollars to Comoros in the field of energy and maritime defence cooperation.||President: Azali Assoumani|
|Vice-President: Mohamed Ali Soilihi|
|Currency: Comorian franc|
|2||India and Bangladesh||India and Bangladesh have signed a MoU that will enable Delhi to set up a coastal surveillance system radar in Bangladesh. The two countries signed seven agreements in New Delhi after talks between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Bangladesh counterpart Sheikh Hasina.||President: Abdul Hamid|
|Prime Minister: Sheik Hasina|
|Currency: Bangladeshi taka|
|4||India and Sierra Leone||India and Sierra Leone signed six agreements including extending a credit line of 30 million US Dollars for rice cultivation.||President: Julius Maada Bio|
|Prime Minister: David John Francis|
|Currency: Sierra Leonean leone|
|India and Asian Development Bank (ADB)||India and Asian Development Bank, ADB have signed 190 million dollar loan agreement for improving road connectivity in Rajasthan||Formed : 19 December 1996|
|HQ: Manila, Phillipines|
|President :Takehiko Nakao|
|India and Kuwait||The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for capacity building and strengthening the accounting, financial and audit knowledge base in Kuwait.||President: Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah|
|Prime Minister: Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah|
|Capital: Kuwait City|
|Currency: Kuwaiti dinar|
|7||India and Pakistan||India has signed the Agreement with Pakistan on the modalities for operationalisation of the Kartarpur Sahib Corridor at Zero Point, International Boundary, Dera Baba Nanak.||President: Arif Alvi|
|Prime Minister: Imran khan|
|Currency: Pakistani rupee|
GeM signs MOU with Union Bank of India
- Government e-Marketplace (GeM) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Union Bank of India (UBI) in New Delhi on October 10, 2019.
- Through this partnership, UBI will be able to offer an array of services including transfer of funds through GeM Pool Accounts (GPA), advising of Performance Bank Guarantees (e-PBG) and Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) to the registered users on the GeM portal.MoU and Agreements Current Affairs – September 2019
MoUs signed between India and Foreign Broadcasters
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given ex-post facto approval for the MoUs between India and Foreign Broadcasters in the field of Radio and Television.
- The MoUs with the Foreign Broadcasters will help Public broadcaster in exploring new visions; New Strategies to address the demands of new technologies and stiff competition; Media liberalization; and Globalization.
Ministry of Railways signs Memorandum of Understanding with Indian School of Business
- Ministry of Railways and the Indian School of Business (ISB) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for a strategic partnership.
- The comprehensive MoU covers several aspects including executive education programs, developing research opportunities, developing case studies and pedagogical materials, and creating of a future-ready leadership pool for the Indian Railways.
2019 All Current Affairs Capsule Download – Click Here
General Knowledge Study Materials – Click Here for Download
All subject Study Materials – Click Here for Download
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|