MOHUA Recruitment 2021 Out – Up To Rs 67,000 Salary, Check Eligibility Details And Download Application PDF Here!!! Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MOHUA) has released the Notification for the Post of Secretary in Delhi Urban Art Commission (DUAC) for filling up vacancies. Candidates should submit the application form within 45 days of the publication of this advertisement in the employment News.
MOHUA Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name Of The board
|Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MOHUA)|
Name Of The post
|No of vacancies||
As per the requirement
within 45 days
Educational Qualification For the MOHUA Recruitment 2021:
Candidates should have pass Degree in Architecture or Town Planning or equivalent from a recognized university.
MOHUA Recruitment 2021 Experience:
- Candidates should have a fifteen years’ experience in Town Planning/ Architecture in local bodies/townships;
- Should have a good knowledge of Delhi’s building bye- Laws;
- original work done in the field of Town Planning.
Age Limit for MOHUA Recruitment 2021:
Candidates shall not be exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Pay Scale For the MOHUA Recruitment 2021:
Candidates will get the salary for the post is Pay Band-4, Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8,700 (Level-13 of pay matrix as per 7th CPC) in Delhi Urban Art Commission (DUAC).
MOHUA Recruitment Process 2021:
The selection process will be based on the board norms.
How To Apply For the MOHUA Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible then download the application form
- And send the filled application form through the proper channel along all required documents
Address: Shri V. K. kushwaha, undersecretary (Delhi Division-II), Ministry of Housing and urban Affairs, Room No. 311-c, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011.
Candidates should have pass Degree in Architecture or Town Planning or equivalent for MOHUA Recruitment 2021.
The candidates should not exceed 56 years of age.
The last date for the application is within 45 days.