MOEF Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Non Official Expert – Vacancy, Eligibility and Application Procedure Given!!! – Government of India, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Changes has released a recruitment notification for hiring Non-official experts for Government Body, Executive Committee and Monitoring Group of National Authority. There were totally 15 vacancies offered in this recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 30.09.2021.
MOEF Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Changes|
|Name of the Post||
Non-Official Experts (Government Body)
Non-Official Experts (Executive Committee)
Non-Official Experts (Monitoring Group)
Number of Vacancy
|Non-Official Experts (Government Body)||5|
|Non-Official Experts (Executive Committee)||4|
|Non-Official Experts (Monitoring Group)||6|
MOEF Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in related field from recognized University.
- Applicant should have minimum 10 years of work experience in related field in Central or State government or Non-government organization research Institutes or Universities.
- Applicant need not to be a government employee.
Non-Official Experts Selection Process
Non Official expert members will get selected accordance with the Rule 15 and 16 of the Compensatory Afforestation Fund (CAF) result 2018.
How to Apply for MOEF Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of MOEF.
- Go to careers page and find the job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to official notification download page.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Fill the application form and attach required documents.
- Send the application to Chief Executive Officer, National Authority, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Aliganj jor Bang Road, New Delhi – 11066.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There were totally 15 vacancies offered for MOEF Recruitment 2021.
Candidates must submit the application form on or before 30.09.2021 for MOEF Recruitment 2021.
No application fee required to apply for MOEF Recruitment 2021.