MoEF Recruitment 2021 Notification: National Afforestation and Eco-Development Board under Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change has been inviting applications from eligible candidates for engagement as consultants/office assistant and Office Assistant. The candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should send their application along with the necessary documents before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 20 June 2021. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment notification in this page.
MoEF Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change|
|Name of the Post||
Consultant, Research Associates and Office Attendant
Number of Vacancy
21 Days From Notification (20.06.2021)
MoEF Job Age Limit:
The maximum age limit to apply for consultant post shall be 65 years. Aspirants who are willing to apply for the Office Attendant post, should have the age which between 18-50 years on the date of engagement to apply.
MoEF Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the posts of Consultant, Research Associates should have the educational qualification of Master’s Degree from any recognized university in Forestry/ Forestry Management/ Natural Resource Management/ Environmental Science / Environmental Biology / Life sciences. The retired Government Employee with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/ and above and knowledge of M.S Office are also eligible to apply.
- Along with the educational qualification, the candidates should have fluency in English and Hindi. For the post of Office Attendant, the candidates should have the minimum education qualification of 10th standard.
MoEF Job 2021 Experience:
The candidates should have the experience of 3years to 5 years for Consultant ‘A’ post and 1year to3 years experience are necessary to apply for Research Associate post. 2 years working experience is mandatory for the Office Attendant. Along with that, knowledge and work experience of at least 2 years in the MoEF and CC will be an added advantage for the OA post.
MoEF Job Salary:
The selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.20,000/- to Rs.60,000/- . The salary rage will vary as respect to the post they will be selected for.
MoEF Recruitment Selection Process:
The salvation of the candidates will be done through the interview process. Only candidates whose candidature has been provisionally accepted shall be called for interview. The details of the selection process will be intimated by the board later, Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for MoEF Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Go to the “What’s New” and click “Engagement of 01 Consultant, 2 Research Associates and 01 Office Attendant for Nagar Van Yojna under the National Afforestation”
- Read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- Eligible candidates may apply with the application and CV in triplicate along with all supporting documents. The necessary documents should be sent in an envelope clearly super-scribed as “Engagement of Consultant-Nagar Van Yojna”
- The applications should send to the address mentioned below before 21st Day from the date of publication of the advertisement.
NAEB, CGO Complex,
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 04 vacancies allotted for this Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2021.
The last date to apply for this Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2021 is 21 Days from Notification.
The direct link to download the application for this Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2021 is provided above.