MOEF Consultant Recruitment 2021 OUT – Eligibility, Salary and Online Application Details Given – Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, IFS Division has released a recruitment notification for the post of consultant A. This recruitment is Cleary based on contract. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode. Selected candidate will get paid up to Rs. 60000 per month. Eligibility Criteria and Application Procedure were given in Detailed. Official Notification download link given at the end of the post.
MOEF Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, IFS Division|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies||
MOEF Consultant Age Limit
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 65 years to apply for the post of Consultant at Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change recruitment 2021.
Consultant Requirements at MOEF
- Candidate should have completed Master’s degree in Science or Bachelor’s degree Engineering or Technology with good Knowledge of MS Office. Candidate should have minimum 8 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Or candidate should be retired Government Employees with Grade pay of Rs.4600/- can apply for this post. Candidate should have knowledge of MS Office and Experience in the relevant field for a period of more than 3 years.
Consultant Job Description
- Consultant is responsible for Civil List or Gradation list of IFS Officers.
- Application is responsible for Uploading of Notification/office order/circulars in respect of Ifs Officers on IFS website
- Candidate is responsible for Maintenance of online Central Deputation records and other related information of IFS officers.
- Applicant is responsible for Processing and maintaining of various rosters after cadre allocation.
- Maintenance of online Records of IFS Cadre managing system and processing of applications received for training of IFS Officers.
MOEF Consultant Salary
Selected candidate for the post of Consultant will get paid for Rs. 60000 per month. The consultants will not be entitled to nay allowances such as DA, Residential Telephone, Residential Accommodation, Medical Reimbursement, CGHS, and Personal Staff etc
MOEF Contract Details
Selected candidate will be initially appointed for the period of 3 years. Based on the performance of the candidate the contract period gets extended for up to 2 years. This post is clearly temporary in nature so candidate can’t request for promotion.
How to Apply for MOEF Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of MOEF.
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- Official notification download page.
- Read all the instructions and create a bio-data
- Attach required documents and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 15.06.2021 for MOEF recruitment 2021.
Selected candidate for the post of Consultant get paid for Rs. 60000 per month.
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 65 years to apply for the post of consultant at MOEF recruitment 2021.