MNIT Recruitment 2020: Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur has Released the Notification Faculty 08 Vacancies. The last date of receipt of hard copy of duly filled application form along with all self-attested supporting documents and application fee details is 06-Nov-2020 by 05:30 PM. More Details on MNIT Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here.
MNIT Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)|
|Name of Post||Faculty|
|Number of Vacancies||09|
|Last Date for Application||is 06-Nov-2020 by 05:30 PM|
Educational Qualification For the MNIT Recruitment 2020:
- First Class undergraduate degree (B.Sc. or any equivalent UG degree) and First Class postgraduate degree (M. Sc. or any equivalent P.G. degree) in Mathematics with Ph.D. in Pure Mathematics or Applied Mathematics.
- First Class B. Tech. or any equivalent degree /First class M. Tech. or any equivalent degree in Metallurgical & Materials Engg. with Ph.D. in Process Metallurgy.
Vacancies For the MNIT Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Department||Number of Vacancies|
Age Limit For the MNIT Recruitment 2020:
Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research.
Application Fee For the MNIT Recruitment 2020:
Each application must be accompanied by non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only) for Gen / OBC applicants applying from within India, US $ 25/- (US Dollars Twenty-Five only) for Gen / OBC candidates applying from abroad, Rs. 250/.
General Conditions For the MNIT Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates who are located outside the country may be interviewed over video conferencing at the discretion of the selection committee.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence of any form will be treated as disqualification for the post applied.
How To Apply For the MNIT Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be Submitted.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|