MMMUT Admission Form 2020 Released. Applications are invited for admission to Four Year B. Tech. programmes for the Academic Session 2o20-21 in the University given quota. NRI quota: 5% seats of total intake. Kashmiri Migrants quota: ONE seat for son/daughter of Kashmiri Migrants, as per the MHRD D.0.No.F.1- 13/2010 CPPP II dated March 19, 2015 and F.No. 3-1/2012-NER dated 22 July, 2016. The last date extended for receipt of duly filled Application Form 30.09.2020.
MMMUT Admission Form
|Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology|
|Admission Notification Released|
Counseling Date Details:
Candidates called for NRI counselling shall have to personally appear as per counseling schedule notified on University website at the University campus along with following original certificates / documents (with one photocopy of each). Candidates reporting for seeking admission through NRI counseling should come with the following documents as per schedule, failing which they will not be permitted to participate in the counseling and University will not be responsible for consequences.
- Original Mark sheet of (10+2) or equivalent examination.
- Original 10th (High School) certificate or equivalent for proof of age.
- Original Certificate obtained from Indian Diplomatic Mission / Chancellery / High Commission under their seal to the effect that the candidate or the person sponsoring him / her is Non‐ residential Indian in that country presently. Please note that in absence of this certificate the candidature shall stand cancelled.
- Original document / certificate clearly indicating that the candidate is real brother / real sister / real son / real daughter or children of real son / daughter or real brother / sister of the NRI.
- A letter from NRI certifying that he / she is sponsoring the candidate and is ready to bear educational expenses of the candidate for the entire duration of the programme.
- Three passport size recent photographs identical to the on pasted on Application form.
- An advance fee of Rs. 10000/‐ (refundable in case of non allotment of seat) in the form of crossed demand draft and counselling fee of Rs. 1000/‐ (non‐refundable) in the form of Account Payee demand draft (both drafts should be drawn in favour of “Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur”, payable at Gorakhpur and are to be deposited at the time of reporting.
- Any other document, felt necessary by the candidate to justify the claim by the candidate.