MKU Vacancies 2023: Madurai Kamaraj University has released a recruitment notification for the post of AI Trainer and Project Fellow on a contract basis. Interested candidates can read the complete details below.
|Board Name||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Post Name||AI Trainer and Project Fellow|
|No. of Vacancy||7|
MKU Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
The minimum educational qualification for the candidates is given below,
- Project Fellow: Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application/Computer Science and Engineering (First Class), Linguistics (First Class), M.Sc.,/M.C.A/M.Tech (First Class) in any branch of Science.
- AI Trainer: Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application /Computer Science and Engineering (First Class).
MKU Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- Project Fellow– Rs. 16,000/per month
- AI Trainer– Rs. 30,000 / per month
MKU Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Candidates for the above mention post are selected through walk-in-interview. Candidates who met the eligibility criteria can attend the walk-in interview. The date and venue of the interview are mentioned below.
MKU Recruitment 2023 How to Apply:
- Open the official Website.
- Scroll down and click the “Notification” option.
- All the latest notifications will be listed on that page, Select the desired notification that you want to apply for.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Candidates for the above mentioned post are selected through walk-in-interview.
- The Date and venue of the interview are 19.01.2023 at RUSA-MKU OFFICE, MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY, PALKALAI NAGAR, MADURAI – 625021 on 9:30 AM.
- Candidates are instructed to bring their original certificates to interview.
There is a total of 1 vacant position for the AI Trainer post.
The Date and venue of the interview are 19.01.2023 at RUSA-MKU OFFICE, MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY, PALKALAI NAGAR, MADURAI -625021 at 9.30 AM.
The salary for an AI trainer is Rs. 30,000 per month.