MKCL Project Trainee Recruitment 2021 OUT – Check Eligibility || Apply Online!!! Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Project Trainee for Software Development. Candidates can apply only through online mode at the official website. Candidates can check the eligibility before apply to the post. Job seekers can use this huge opportunity. The last date for the application is 13th May 2021. MKCL Recruitment details such as qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below in our blog.
MKCL Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL)|
Name of the post
|Project Trainee for Software Development|
|No of vacancy||
As per recruitment
13th May 2021
|Pune / Navi Mumbai / Amravati / Nagpur|
MKCL Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should have pass in B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Engineering / IT / E&TC), MCA (Master of Computer Applications), MCS (Master of Computer Science), M.Sc. (Computer Science), M.S. (Computer Science), M.E., M. Tech. appearing for final semester examination in the academic year 2020-2021 from recognized universities.
- The Applicant should have passion for Full Stack Development / AI-ML Development / UI-UX Development. The applicants should have good problem-solving abilities.
- Candidates appearing for the final semester in the academic year 2020-21, should submit the final semester result to MKCL within 7 days of declaration, Final date of submission of result of the degree to MKCL is 30th September, 2021. In case of those selected candidates who do not submit the final passing certificate/marksheet to MKCL within specified period or do not pass in the final degree examination, the offer will stand withdrawn and cancelled.
MKCL Project Trainee Salary:
The annual CTC for Project Trainees is INR 4, 00,430/-. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
MKCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are
- Candidates can appear for the test from anywhere from lates Google Chrome/ Mozilla web brwoser using any Smartphone , PC/Desktop witth webcam. Online exam shall be conducted on Sunday, May 16, 2021 from 11AM to 12.40PM. The results for the online test shall be declared on May 18, 2021 at 4.00 PM.
- Candidates shortlisted after Stage I shall appear for an Online Interview and a Technical Assignment. This stage shall be conducted between Thursday, May 20, 2021 to Saturday, May 29, 2021.
- Final Interview and Hands on will be conducted from Monday, May 31, 2021 to Saturday, June 5, 2021. Based on the scores of Final interview and Hands-On, a candidate shall be given an offer letter for the post of Project Trainee (Software Developer). For more details refer the official notification.
- Last date to apply online: Wednesday, May 13, 2021
- Mock test: May 05, 2021 to May 15, 2021 between 11 AM to 5 PM.
- Online test: Sunday, May 16, 2021 from 11AM to 12:40 PM
- Results of the online test: Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- Online interview with Assignment: Thursday, May 20, 2021 to Saturday, May 29, 2021
- Final Interview and Hands-On: Monday, May 31, 2021 to Saturday, June 5, 2021
How to apply for MKCL Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website
- Find the notification link in the home page.
- Click on the notification
- Read the job details carefully before apply to the post
- Click on the apply now button
- Enter the required details
- Submit the application and download for further updates.
NPCI Recruitment Job location is Pune / Navi Mumbai / Amravati / Nagpur.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
The post name is Project Trainee for Software Development.