Mizoram University JRF Recruitment 2019 Out – Walk in Interview. Mizoram University will conduct Walk-in-interview on 30th November, 2019 for the following posts for the Project entitled “Mizoram Biodiversity Documentation and Establishment of Natural History Museum of Mizoram”, sanctioned by the President through the Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi vide File No. DBT-NER/AAB/64/2017 dated 14/10/2019.
Mizoram University JRF Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of the Board||Mizoram University|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowship[JRF], Research Associate (RA), Curator Director/Assistant Director Admin, Curator Staff/Assistant Curator, Laboratory/Field Assistant/Project Assistant|
|Walk in Interview||30th November 2019 at 11.00 am|
Mizoram University Vacancy:
16 vacancies are allocated Junior Research Fellowship [JRF], Research Associate (RA), Curator Director/Assistant Director Admin, Curator Staff/Assistant Curator, Laboratory/Field Assistant/Project Assistant Posts.
Mizoram University Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- degree in Life Sciences/Environmental Sciences/Ecology/Wildlife Sciences.
- Skills required: Strong organizational, management and critical-thinking skills; database management.
- MSc degree in Life Sciences/Environmental Sciences/Ecology/Wildlife Sciences with NET/non- NET qualification.
- MSc degree in Life Sciences/Environmental Sciences/Ecology/Wildlife Sciences.
- HSSLC (and above) in any stream. Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in biodiversity inventorization field work, laboratory knowledge and strong work ethic.
Mizoram University Recruitment 2019 Salary Details:
Scale of Pay Minimum Rs.20,000 /- to Maximum Rs.47,000/-
General Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates should bring their CV along with original copies of all relevant mark sheets and certificates for verification at the time of interview.
- The term of service is initially for 12 months and upon satisfactory performance the service will be continued. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The Coordinators and PIs of the Institute reserve the right to terminate the engagement at any time, if the performance is not satisfactory.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|