Ministry Of Tribal Affairs EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE) 2021 Postponed: The EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE)-2021 has been postponed by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs. This exam is for teaching staff positions (principal, vice principal, post graduate teacher, and trained graduate teacher). There are 3479 openings for this position.
Ministry Of Tribal Affairs EMRS Recruitment 2021 Exam Postponed Details:
Name of the Board
|Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
Name of the exam
|EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE)-2021|
|No. of Vacancy||
New Exam Date
Ministry Of Tribal Affairs EMRS 2021 Exam Postponed Details:
- Due to the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, ETSSE candidates are officially notified that the ETSSE 2021 Examination has been postponed till further notice. Candidates will be notified of the new examination schedule, including the rectification window, for the ETSSE 2021 in due time. On a frequent basis, candidates are urged to check the NTA recruitment portal, as well as their respective SMS and email registration for this exam. The deadline to apply for the ETSSE 2021 Exam has been extended to June 30, 2021.
- Across addition, the Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) in 17 states employ a total of 3479 teaching staff (principal, vice principal, post graduate teacher, and trained graduate teacher). As a result, job searchers should take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to prepare for the ETSSE 2021.
How to Download Ministry Of Tribal Affairs ETSSE 2021 Exam Postponed Notice?
- Open the Official site @ tribal.nic.in
- From there navigate to the “What’s New” section.
- Now you will find the “EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE)-2021 Exam Postponed Notice” link.
- Notification PDF will appear on the screen.
- Check the further details.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 3479 job openings for this position.
The new exam date will be release soon.
Candidates can visit the above link and download directly.