Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment 2020 was released. The Government of India of Ministry of Science & Technology in Department of Biotechnology has invites the application for Scientists of Director Posts in Ragiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology. This Offline Application form available in official Site. Candidates can submit the Application form till 06.07.2020.(30 Days from date of Publication)
Ministry of Science & Technology RGCB Recruitment 2020
|Name of Board||Ministry of Science & Technology|
|Location||Ragiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology|
|Application Submission Last Date||06.07.2020 (30 days from the date of publication)|
Vacancy Details in Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment 2020:
Various Vacancies for Applications are invited from eminent scientists having proven scientific record in life or medical sciences with application to disease biology and possessing excellent leadership ability for the position of Director, RGCB on deputation (including short term contract). The position of Director offers a unique opportunity for the individual to provide strong and visionary leadership to the institution. The Director is the Chief Executive of the institute and shall be responsible for leading and nurturing the multi-disciplinary faculty, developing research policy, developing and promoting collaborations with partner institute and industry besides proper administration of the affairs of the Institute. Director, RGCB has a dual role to play. On the one hand he has to provide administrative leadership and on the other he has to develop vision and decide the goals for the scientific & technological R&D for the scientists at RGCB. Hence, going by the prestigious place that RGCB holds in scientific arena experience of successfully running large research programs, centers of excellence and multi institution programs related to biotechnology or life sciences or medical sciences, documented experience in translational research and application of research technology to address societal needs and also high scientific publications, Hindex, patents, national research awards and due recognition by science or engineering or medical academies will be advantageous.
Age Limit in Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment 2020:
he period of deputation including period of deputation in other ex-cadre posts, held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/Department should ordinarily not exceed 5 years. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (ISTC) should not exceed 58 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment 2020:
- Scientists from Central / State Governments, Research Institutes, Autonomous Bodies, Government funded Research Organizations/ Institutes, etc
- The applicant’s/ nominee’s age should not exceed 58 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications and she/he is an Indian Citizen.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent Department; or With 5 years’ service in a position with Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/Department and possesses the qualifications & experience as described below.
- PhD in Science or Engineering disciplines or MD/MS or M.Tech. /M.E. or equivalent
- A minimum 15 years of research experience in the field of specialization.
- Excellent scientific track record, hand in publications, patents and awards.
- Experience in successfully running large programs, center and/or institution.
- Experience of guiding research activities in any of the fields of life sciences.
Salary Details Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment 2020:
The selected incumbent will be placed in the Level-15 (As per 7th CPC) / [HAG Scale Rs. 67,000- 79,000+ annual increment @ 3% as per 6th CPC]. Other benefits/allowances shall be as per rules applicable for appointment on deputation including Short-Term Contract /Absorption basis. The present age of superannuation is 60 years.
How to Apply the Ministry of Science & Technology (RGCB) Recruitment 2020:
- Complete applications (07 copies) strictly as per the prescribed format with a passport size photograph fixed at the space shown in the format along with testimonials including a detailed curriculum vitae, list of publications indicating impact factors/citation index and H index should be sent to Shri. Subodh Kumar Ram, Under Secretary, Department of Biotechnology Room No. 609, Block – 2, C.G.O Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003, superscribing the envelope “Application/Nomination for the position of Director, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram”, so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in “Employment News”. The soft copy of the application is also be sent to E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- In case of Nominations: Eminent persons including Directors of National Laboratories Vice-Chancellors of Universities or equivalent personalities can nominate suitable candidates and forward the application along with recommendations and duly attested photocopies of certificates in support of qualifications and experience by speed post or equivalent so as to reach by the due date. The Nominator should ascertain that the nominee is willing to take up the position, if offered.
- The closing date for candidates residing abroad and from Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island, States/ Union Territories in the Northeastern region, Ladakh region of J&K, Sikkim, Sub-division Chamba and Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh will be 45 days from date of advertisement in the Employment News.
- The detailed advertisement and format of application is available at DBT’s and RGCB’s website(s) viz. respectively.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|