Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Electronic-Human Resource Management System (e-HRMS) is an online platform for central government employees to apply for leave and access their service-related information.
- It will also help the employees to apply for different kind of Claims/reimbursements, loan/advances etc on a single platform.
- The e-service book which is already in service for DoPT employees for accessing the service-related details of an employee will also be integrated in to the e-HRMS.
- Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions in collaboration with United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has launched a new training programme Comprehensive Online Modified Modules on Induction Training (COMMIT) for State Government officials.
- The objective of this training programme is to improve the public service delivery mechanism and provide citizen centric administration.
- COMMIT will be launched in 6 States of Assam, Haryana, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and West Bengal initially on pilot basis.
- Pre-Retirement Counselling (PRC) Workshop ̳Sankalp‘ for the retiring employees of Ministries/Departments was organised by the Department of Pensions & Pensioners’ Welfare (DOP&PW).
- The aim of this program is to counsel retiring employees for joining into advisory bodies of their respective offices and also to dispose of grievances.
- DOP&PW has so far conducted Pre-Retirement Counselling for more than 3000 employees under the Sankalp project.
- A web portal for ―Sankalp‘ programme has also been launched, for Pensioners, Pensioner Associations and NGOs to avail the services.
- This programme is not to be confused with ―Sankalp Se Siddhi‖ Scheme.
Sankalp Se Siddhi Sankalp Se Siddhi (Attainment through Resolve) programme is a new initiative launched by union government for a New India movement from 2017 to 2022.
- It was launched on the 75th anniversary of Quit India movement.
- New India movement 2017-2022 aims to free up the country from many social evils such as poverty, corruption, terrorism, filth and others by creating awareness among the people.