Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) Recruitment 2021 OUT, Degree Holders can apply for MIB Latest Jobs!!! Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has announced the latest vacancies for the posts of director on a deputation basis. Candidates should apply within 60 days from the date of publication of this notification in employment news. The Eligibility and other details are available in our blog for the aspirants.
MIB Recruitment 2021
Name of the Board
|Ministry of Information and Broadcasting|
As per requirement
Notification published on
60 days from the date of advertisement
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2021 Eligibility:
- Officers of the Central or State Government or Union Territory Administrations or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations or Research Institutions or Semi-Government Organizations –
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
- with five years regular service in posts in pay level-l2 as per 7th CPC [pay band 3 in the pay scale of 15600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600 or equivalent; and
- Possessing the educational qualification and experience prescribed for direct recruits.
- Degree from a recognized University or Diploma from the National School of Drama or equivalent;
- Seven years’ experience in directing and producing theatrical productions such as plays, ballets opera, folk theatrical forms;
- Experience in management of theatrical troupes
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Salary:
- The Selected aspirants will receive pay scale of Level-13 of 7th CPC [Rs. 37400-67000 (6th CPC) with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700 per month
- The Pay of the officer appointed on deputation basis shall be governed in accordance with the provisions contained in DoPT’s O.M.No. 6/8/2009 & OM No 2/6/2016 Estt. (Pay II)
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2021 Details:
- The Place of present posting is New Delhi
- The post from amongst officers of the Central or state govt or UT or Statutory or Autonomous organization
- The period of deputation will be normally 3 years
- The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same organization/department shall ordinarily not exceed five years
How to Apply for Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2021?
All Ministries/ state governments/administrations/organizations/research institutions or semi govt organizations are requested to circulate the vacancy and forward the application, complete in all respects of the officers who fulfill the eligibility criteria and can be spared immediately in the event of their selection to the undersigned at Room No 125 A wing Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
The application should be sent in the below attached prescribed performa. Application form should sent within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Filled in application form should attached with the following documents.
- ACR/APAR of the last 5 years
- Vigilance Clearance
- Integrity Certificate
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should apply for this recruitment within 60 days from the publication of this advertisement
The vacancies are not released by the board officially
The pay scale will be in range from Rs. 37400 to Rs. 67000 per month