Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Havaldar and MTS Vacancies | Download Department of Revenue Notification PDF and Apply Here. Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue has released the recruitment notification for the post of Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Havaldar and Multi Tasking Staff. Total numbers of vacancies are 19. Candidates who are wanted to apply for MoF Recruitment 2021 are advised to refer the Official site of DoR and download the notification then proceed to apply for MOF Vacancies 2021.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 Last Date
Last date for receipt of application form for MOF Recruitment 2021 is 31.12.2021. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date. No other mode of application form will be entertained. Application form receiving after the last date will not be considered.
Ministry of Finance Jobs 2021
Name of the Board
|Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue|
|Name of the Post||
Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II, Havaldar and Multi Tasking Staff
Number of vacancies
Last date to apply
Short Notice Released.
Ministry of Finance Vacancies 2021
- Tax Assistant: 13 Posts
- Stenographer Grade II: 02 Posts
- Havaldar: 03 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 01 Post
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Applications are invited from meritorious sportspersons who have represented the country in an International Competition, the state in a National Competition. The university in the Inter-University tournaments conducted by the Inter-University sports Board.
- The State school team in National Sports/Games for School, conducted by the All India School Games Federation or who have been awarded National Awards in Physical efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- The candidates should have represented in the above said competitions in the following games viz., Cricket (Men), Football (Men),. Hockey (Men), Kabaddi (Men), Volley ball (Men) and Athletics- Track & Field (Women).
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for Tax Assistant and Stenographer post is Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100/- per month and for Havaldar, Multi Tasking Staff salary is Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900/- per month from the respective board.
- The detailed notification along with proforma of application and other terms and conditions can be downloaded from the website http://www.centralexcisechennai.gov.in
How to Apply for Ministry of Finance Jobs 2021?
- Go to the Official site of Central Excise Chennai website.
- Select the required option on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- The notification contains application form also.
- Fill the application form and send it to the belonging address.
The Additional Commissioner-CCA
GST & Central Excise,
Tamilnadu & Puducherry Zone,
GST Bhawan, 26/1, Nungambakkam High Road,
Chennai – 34.
The application in complete format with all supporting documents can also be sent to the email id [email protected]
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Last date for receipt of application form for MOF Recruitment 2021 is 31.12.2021. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date.
There are totally 19 vacancies are offered for Department of Revenue Jobs 2021.
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for Tax Assistant and Stenographer post is Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100/- per month and for Havaldar, Multi Tasking Staff salary is Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900/- per month from the respective board.