Ministry Of External Affairs Jobs 2020 Released. Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of 01 (one) Consultant in the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi. The last date for receiving applications is 15th October 2020 (1730 hrs). Applications received after the closing date or without the prescribed documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Ministry Of External Affairs Jobs 2020
|Board Name||Ministry Of External Affairs|
- Applicant should be an Indian National
- Have a Post Graduate Degree in Law (LLM) from a reputed/recognized institution from India or abroad.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years work experience post LLM.
- It is essential that applicant should be registered to practice before the courts in India.
- The applicant should be between 30-45 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
- The remuneration package will be commensurate with the experience and profile of the selected candidate, subject to a maximum of Rs.10 lakh per annum and deduction of applicable taxes.
- The employment will be strictly contractual, and will not confer any other benefits to the selected candidate.
- In case the Consultant is required to travel domestically or abroad as part of his/her duties, the Ministry will take care of his/her travel, accommodation and per- diem costs, on par with Under Secretary in the Ministry.
- The consultant would be permitted to conduct independent legal work during the engagement with the Ministry with prior permission of the Ministry. However, such work should not in any way interfere with their work in the Ministry.
- The selected consultant is required to enter into a contract with the Ministry in a prescribed format w.e.f. from the actual date of engagement as Consultant
How to apply????
- Interested applicants may submit application indicating their interest in working for the Ministry of External Affairs.
- The envelope containing the applicants’ details as mentioned above should be clearly labeled “Application for the post of Consultant (Legal) in ED and States Division of Ministry of External Affairs” and addressed to: Shri S L Mallik Under Secretary (PF/PG) Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 4071, Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan, 23-D, Janpath, New Delhi 110 001.
- The applications should include a detailed bio-data listing the educational qualifications of the candidate and their areas of expertise, details of publications in peer reviewed journals (if any) and any prior work experience. Self attested copies of educational certificates and mark sheets (from under-graduate level onwards) should be included.
- References from past employers may be included but are not mandatory.
- The application should include the contact details of the candidate, including residential address, email ID and land line and mobile numbers.
- Ministry of External Affairs will review the applications, and will short list candidates it considers suitable. The short-listed candidates will be called for an interview in the Ministry.
- The date, time and venue of the interview will be conveyed to the shortlisted candidates suitably.
- Candidates will have to make their own arrangements to reach the place of interview.
- No TA/DA will be payable by the Ministry to attend the interview.
- The final selection will be based on their performance at the interview and suitability for the post.
- The decision of the Government on selection of candidates will be final.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|