Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Last Date for Office Assistant, Watchman, Sweeper, Masalchi, Gardener, Copyist Attender and more – 3557 Vacancies Offered – Apply Directly from here before 06.06.2021 – HC of Madras has released a notification for hiring the post of Office Assistant, Watchman, Sweeper, Masalchi and more. The last date for submission of online application form is 06.06.2021. There were totally 3557 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Candidates will be selected based on written examination, practical test and oral test. Official Notification and Online Application Procedure given at the end of the post.
- There were totally 3557 vacancies were offered for Madras High Court recruitment 2021. Candidates are advised to check recruitment notification for more details about distribution of recruitment to various posts. The Job Location is all around the Tamil Nadu. Candidates age should between 18 years to 30 years to apply for this recruitment. 2 years of age relaxation in upper age limit will be given for SC/ST candidates and 5 years will be given for Widows.
- Minimum educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment is 8th standard. Candidates should able to read and write Tamil and ride a bicycle. For more details about educational qualification check the recruitment notification. Official notification download link given at the end of the post. Selected candidate will get paid from Rs. 15,700 to Rs. 50,000/- per month based on the name of the post.
- Candidates will be selected in High Court of Madras recruitment based on the Written Examination, Practical Test or Oral Test. The selection procedure differs for every post. Check the recruitment notification for more details about selection process. Applicants belongs to BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR category should have to pay Rs. 500 as application fee. Candidates who belongs to SC/ ST / PWD/ Widow category are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply for High Court of Madras Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of High Court of Madras.
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- Select the city and post name.
- Click apply and fill the application form
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 06.06.2021.
There were totally 3557 vacancies were offered for the post of Madras High Court recruitment 2021.
Selected candidate in Madras High Court recruitment will get paid from Rs. 15,700 to Rs. 50,000/- per month based on the post.