High Court of Madras Recruitment 2021 OUT – 70+ Vacancies for Any degree Candidates | Apply Online. Madras High Court has invites applications for the post of Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges, Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) and Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars). Total numbers of vacancy are 77. Last date to Apply online is 03.02.2021. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and detail then proceed to Apply online. Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
Madras High Court Syllabus 2020 PDF – Download MHC Personal Assistant for Common Written Exam Pattern Here!!!
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|High Court of Madras|
|Name of the post||
Personal Assistant (to the Hon’ble Judges) 
Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) 
Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) 
Total number of vacancy
Last date to Apply online
MHC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate’s Minimum age limit should be 18years and the Maximum Age limit should 35 years is Mandatory.
- Candidates should have Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognized University in the Indian Union is Mandatory to apply for this post.
- Candidates must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English and Tamil – Higher/Senior Grade.
- Candidates must have passed the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.
MHC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Name of the post
|Scale of Pay (Revised)|
Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges
|Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- + Special Pay|
|Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||
Rs.36,400 – 1,15,700/-
|Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||
Rs.20,600 – 65,500/-
MHC Recruitment 2021 Examination Fees
|BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR||Rs.1000/- for each post|
SC / ST
|Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widows of all castes||
MHC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be based on
- Common Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Oral Test
How to Apply for MHC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of MHC Website.
- Select Recruitment option on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on the page.
- Read it carefully and click “Login / Register” option on the Recruitment page.
- Create an account and Fill the Application form
- Click “submit” and Print the Registration form generated by system.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the Last date to Apply online for MHC Recruitment 2020?
03.02.2021 is the Last date to Apply online for MHC Recruitment 2020.
How many vacancies are offered for High court of Madras Recruitment 2021?
There are Totally 77 vacancies offered for High Court of Madras Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply for MHC Recruitment 2020?
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.