MHA IB ACIO Vacancy 2022 Out; Download Recruitment Notification PDF| 760+ Vacancies Offered!!!! Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau has invites application form for filling up the ACIO/Exe, JIO/Exe, SA/ Exe, Halwai-cum-Cook&Caretaker posts. Candidates who are all interested to fill the deputation basis vacancy can apply within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News. Check details here.
MHA Jobs 2022 | IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Apply online Notification PDF Official Website Through GATE | MHA IB ACIO Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Board||Ministry Of Home Affairs,Intelligence Bureau|
|Position||ACIO/Exe, JIO/Exe, SA/ Exe, Halwai-cum-Cook & Caretaker|
|Last Date||within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News|
IB JIO Recruitment 2022 | Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2022:
MHA IB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy:
|Name Of Post||No. Of Vacancies|
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
Candidates can pass 8th Standard Pass/ 10th class pass (Matriculation or equivalent) with a certificate or diploma or equivalent or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognised university or institute
MHA Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation or absorption shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
MHA Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer I/Executive – level 8 of the pay matrix Rs.47, 600-1, 51,100 as per 7th CPC)
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/Executive – level 7 of the pay matrix (Rs.44, 900-1, 42,400)
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I/Executive – level 5 of the pay matrix Rs.29, 200-92,300 as per 7th CPC.
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive – level 4 (Rs.25, 500- 81,100) in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Security Assistant/Executive – Level 3 (Rs.21, 700 – 69,100) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport) – level 5 of the pay matrix Rs.25500-81100 as per 7th CPC (Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.2800 as per pre-revised scales of 6th CPC).
- Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport) – level 4 of the pay matrix Rs.21700-69100 as per 7th CPC (Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.2400 as per pre-revised scales of 6th CPC).
- Security Assistant (Motor Transport) – level 3 of the pay matrix Rs.21700-69100 as per 7th CPC (Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.2000 as per pre-revised scales of 6th CPC)
- Halwai Cum Cook – level 3 of the pay matrix Rs.21, 700-69,100 as per 7th CPC
- Caretaker – level 5 (Rs.29200-92300) in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech – Pay Band 1: Rs.5200- 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-(Level 4 of the pay matrix Rs.25500-81100 as per 7th CPC).
Steps to Apply for MHA Recruitment 2022:
The application of willing and eligible officers, who have completed cooling off period 3 years since last deputation, who have previously not undergone more than 1 deputation, may be forwarded with the following documents given in the official notification so as to reach the Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, BapuDham, New Delhi-110021. The last date of receipt of nominations would be 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Minimum tenure of deputation will be 3 or 5 years (depending on RRs of the post applied for)
The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates.
MHA IB Recruitment 2022 Last Date within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News